Dec. 2018 or Jan. 2019??

Shutterlady

I was trying to plan a cruise for either after Christmas 2018 or the first week or so of January 2019. We have been cruising Carnival for the past several years and I decided to check between Carnival and Princess for a Mexican Riviera cruise. Carnival already has those dates available, but I don't see any available yet for that far out with Princess. Does anyone know when they will post more cruises for further out dates?

Actually their cruises are posted. Go to Princess.com, then enter your destination and dates. Ruby and Emerald have 7 day round trips out of L.A. and a 10 day in January out of San Francisco.

Cruises for 2019 are not yet posted when I looked 2 minutes ago.

Tom

I think that DougMacP was looking at January 2018 itineraries rather than January 2019 which is what the OP is looking for.

I think that DougMacP was looking at January 2018 itineraries rather than January 2019 which is what the OP is looking for.

It appears to me that he was referring to the original poster who had asked about Dec. 2018 and Jan. 2019 which is why I referred to him and not the original poster.

Tom

It appears to me that he was referring to the original poster who had asked about Dec. 2018 and Jan. 2019 which is why I referred to him and not the original poster.

Tom

Understood..... but the OP was asking about January 2019 and I think DougMacP mistakenly thought he/she meant January 2018. Am I confused? :confused:

• 4 weeks later...
I was trying to plan a cruise for either after Christmas 2018 or the first week or so of January 2019. We have been cruising Carnival for the past several years and I decided to check between Carnival and Princess for a Mexican Riviera cruise. Carnival already has those dates available, but I don't see any available yet for that far out with Princess. Does anyone know when they will post more cruises for further out dates?

If you sail Christmas week there will be lots of youth on board and the ship probably be very crowded, lots of cabins with the 3rd and 4th berth occupied. The first week in Jan will be quiet, back to normal, fares should be lower, and there should be at some point promos that you can take advantage of. Look for Princess' 2019 schedules and promos soon. Princess tends to announce them around May, 18/19 months in advance. Plenty of time to book a 7 day cruise for January 2019.