All-Inclusive beach day wanted in cozumel

keri0914

Any suggestions on an all inclusive beach day in Cozumel? I am not interested in any that Carnival has to offer because of the travel time required, but is it safe to travel by taxi from pier? We just want a beach, cold drinks, food... and people watching!!

Cozumel is very safe to do on your own and the taxis are fairly well regulated (especially compared to the crooks in Philly! :mad:). Several popular AI's to choose from: Nachi Cocom, Mr. Sanchos and Playa Mia are the most often suggested.

Read down the board for info and suggestions. Good luck! :)

Any suggestions on an all inclusive beach day in Cozumel? I am not interested in any that Carnival has to offer because of the travel time required, but is it safe to travel by taxi from pier? We just want a beach, cold drinks, food... and people watching!!

Very safe to travel by taxi as John has said. I would check out link above or Cozumel Watersports for options.

Not sure which AI Carnival uses but most of they popular beach clubs are all along the same stretch of beach south of Puerta maya, if that is where you dock, so travel time will be similar for all (15-30 mins depending on which location) whether you go independent or with Carnival.

El Cid or Park Royal offer AI within walking distance of Puerta Maya (10-15 mins) but no long sandy beach.