Accessible stateroom price

BubbynBooBoo

All staterooms in the same category are the same price; however, know that there are not HC staterooms in every category. Here is a list of accessible rooms on the Liberty.

http://www.*************.com/ship_accessible_cabins.cfm?shipid=325

Carnival will require you to submit a special needs form confirming that you require the features of an accessible stateroom, and these cannot be booked online.

All staterooms in the same category are the same price; however, know that there are not HC staterooms in every category. Here is a list of accessible rooms on the Liberty.

http://www.*************.com/ship_accessible_cabins.cfm?shipid=325

Carnival will require you to submit a special needs form confirming that you require the features of an accessible stateroom, and these cannot be booked online.

I've booked on line w/o the form. I know I might have to forfeit the cabin.

I've booked on line w/o the form. I know I might have to forfeit the cabin.

There is no possible way to book an accessible cabin online with Carnival. Ive tried, Ive called and asked and really wish there was a way. I would LOVE to know how you are doing it

Just got off phone with special needs. Daughter recently had knee surgery and will be cruising with wheelchair, crutches and an ice therapy machine for the knee.

Was just informing Carnival of this and was offered a HC cabin. We are cruising next week. She said no as she loves her extended aft balcony.

There is no possible way to book an accessible cabin online with Carnival. Ive tried, Ive called and asked and really wish there was a way. I would LOVE to know how you are doing it

I have done it before with the 4J category room. It was the last room in that category available. Carnival ended up calling me a few weeks before the cruise and asked if they could move me. I said sure and they moved me to a balcony for free!

its hard to catch the 4J HCs as they release them randomly. Prob best bet is to call.