not cell phone savvy - are there still paper FunTimes

Out of Iowa

Have not yet succumbed to a cell phone....are there still paper FunTimes onboard (in our cabin) if we do not use the HUB App?

Absolutely. They are still printed and distributed daily. I use them as well as the HUB app. There is something really great about holding that piece of paper and planning for the next day :D

I hope they don't ever get rid of it. Not everyone wants to carry their phones around. Some people do prefer to have their highlighters and fun times.

As for myself, I have never used the hub app but it will be available on my next cruise so I am looking forward to using it to see my activities. It is easier because you can mark events (without actually marking with a marker) and get notified when it is almost time for it to start.

I hope so, I can't put my phone in my scrap book, it bulges too much.

yah what i hate is that they switched the fun times to the thinner longer sheets so they stick out of the top of my scrap books (I like to scrapbook using 8x11)

Yuppers, and I use BOTH the hub App and the FunTimes. My last cruise the darn HubApp wasn't working anyway (Dec. 2016 so not that long ago). I thoroughly enjoy using my 2 different color highlighters, one for me, one for DH- overlapped colors means its an event we both attend.

Not only is the paper FunTimes still there, I noticed on our recent cruise that the HUB app didn't list everything that was happening. I don't know how they choose what shows and what doesn't, but I made sure to consult my paper version every night, and caught several things that I otherwise would have missed!

Have not yet succumbed to a cell phone....are there still paper FunTimes onboard (in our cabin) if we do not use the HUB App?

Just off the Magic. I loved having the Carnival Hub App on my phone so that I could easily verify charges on my account and see what was happening around the ship each day. But, you will be glad to know that they still deliver Fun Times to your room each evening. The Fun Times are much smaller than they used to be though - its a trifold with very small print - so I was able to stuff it in my purse or the pocket of my beach bag no problem.