Waitlist for Traditional Dining will I get in?

When we booked our cruise for Harmony of Seas for a May sailing, my time dinning was the only option available. We are waitlisted for 6 pm traditional dining. What are the chances we get traditional dining? When will we know? If we don't get traditional dining where do I go on Harmony of Seas to make my reservations for my time dinning for the week? I know it should be the first thing I do when I board, I just don't know where to go.

Can't give you the odds of clearing the wait list. We normally clear before final payment date, but you are beyond that now.

To make reservations, go to the MTD desk at the entrance to the dining room.

I always book late and am wait listed for early dining. Both times on Royal ships we were moved to traditional dining within a few days of booking. This time, I went online and made reservations for each night right away. The next day I got an email that all my dining reservations had been cancelled, I checked and we had been moved to traditional dining.

I tried to book my time dining restaurant reservationsonline and was unable to. I got the message “Your dining selection will notallow you to create, modify or cancel Complimentary dining reservations.” I have contacted RCCL dining to see what can be done. Thank you all for theinformation.

I have never gotten off a waitlist, even when in a JS and booked 8 months ahead of the cruise date. I usually just make my MyTime reservations online for the same time every night.

When we booked our cruise for Harmony of Seas for a May sailing, my time dinning was the only option available. We are waitlisted for 6 pm traditional dining. What are the chances we get traditional dining? When will we know? If we don't get traditional dining where do I go on Harmony of Seas to make my reservations for my time dinning for the week? I know it should be the first thing I do when I board, I just don't know where to go.

I can only relate what I have read here, it SEEMS like a majority of people do get their wish, but this close to the cruise I would probably call and ask if its available and if it is the Customer Rep will change it.