Independence April 2018 Drydock

Joe12

I've just seen a video on Facebook from RC for the changes to Indy in 2018. Some great changes noted but I bet there are more to be released. It's certainly sealed my choice of cruise for next year :-D

I've just seen a video on Facebook from RC for the changes to Indy in 2018. Some great changes noted but I bet there are more to be released. It's certainly sealed my choice of cruise for next year :-D

Any chance you can link or email me the video

We're hoping to book Indy for July 18 (just waiting for the right price!) and I'm super thrilled about this!

My 9 year old loves trampoline parks and water slides.

Though I'm thinking this is going to make my July itinerary even more full of kids than I was already expecting!

Looks awesome does anyone know will they be keeping the baby splash zone for babies / toddler in swim nappies ...

Don't know for sure, but that has not been removed in the recent dry docks for the other Freedom class ships.

would be nice if they put in a Park Cafe

That would be very surprising. They have had many chances to do that on other Voyager/Freedom class ships and have not.

It was actually planned for Voyager several years ago, but I was told it was abandoned because of the cost of putting a kitchen up in the Solarium.