Koningsdam and Nieuw Amsterdam Port Everglades Sail-Away April 2, 2017

Boytjie

Anyone know why the Regal Princess is so late -- scheduled for 6:30.

Just looked at their roll call but nobody knew for sure why. There were some complaints about not being told about the change (which evidently happened a few days ago). It was placed on the Princess website but passengers did not receive a text about it.

One person posted that they were glad because their flight did not land in FLL until 2 pm. I can't even imagine flying in that close to the original departure time especially since this is a transatlantic!:eek:

Just looked at their roll call but nobody knew for sure why. There were some complaints about not being told about the change (which evidently happened a few days ago). It was placed on the Princess website but passengers did not receive a text about it.

One person posted that they were glad because their flight did not land in FLL until 2 pm. I can't even imagine flying in that close to the original departure time especially since this is a transatlantic!:eek:

Thank you -- I had seen their late departure time this morning and was curious.

There is no way we would fly in on the same day of the cruise -- not even years ago when we had direct flights.

On my laptop yes but not on my iPad so it must be my laptop. I am not losing sound, however.

I'm on my laptop of course, but I do lose sound when PEV camera stops and I get the start arrow.

If NA goes next, I'll stay, otherwise I'm going to have quit and just check back now and again.