What if I DO NOT book Show/Theatre Tickets!?!????

caddykid12

For example Burn the floor is at 7 and 9.

What if I book the 7pm show on NCL.COM. but cone to find out ONCE I READ THE DAILIES. the 9pm is better because I want to do something at 730.

Or if i do not book tix 90 days prior online. And wait to see what show time suits me on tbe day of Do i still get to see a Show? Or am i not allowed in!?

Kinda makes it harder to predict what show time u want. If you can plan by looking at the dailies. Especially because it's like this for all shows

Any advice

You can go standby. If the show is sold out, you will be let in 10 minutes before show time to take any left over seats. If the show is not sold out, you can walk right in.

Here's the math

800 seat theater

On a 7-night cruise, each of the main shows is done 4 times.

800*4=3200 seats

4500 passengers on the Escape

Everyone on the ship can't see the show.

Once on board, you can call the box office to change you show times. Subject to availability.

You don't have to book a show. Esp if you are not interested in seeing it.

Seems like a major headache! Got a group of 7. All want to be together. But if rock of ages is 2 hrs long. How will I know what time i want to book? It may cross events with some thing I don't know of, until I read the dailies

What other events are subject to booking

Dueling painos/ Howl at the moon

Headliners???

Or just theatre related.

And what if a show is SOLD OUT. But 50 people blow it off. Means 50 open seats??

Seems like a major headache! Got a group of 7. All want to be together. But if rock of ages is 2 hrs long. How will I know what time i want to book? It may cross events with some thing I don't know of, until I read the dailies

What other events are subject to booking

Dueling painos/ Howl at the moon

Headliners???

Or just theatre related.

And what if a show is SOLD OUT. But 50 people blow it off. Means 50 open seats??

Just book a time and then, if you find it doesn't work for you, see about moving it.

If you are unable to change it then just do the standby. You would be in no worse position than if you didn't book anything.

It's really only an issue with the two main shows in the theatre and the dinner show. Howl at the Moon isn't bookable. People just walk in and out as they want. I believe that the comedy shows take reservations, but they aren't available to reserve until you are onboard.

To be honest, if you book the main theatre shows then it is quite unlikely that something else will come up on that same night that you just can't miss.

We book a reservation just to make sure we can see the show. If you want to change it onboard the day of and you can, great, if not, at least you will get to see the show. We find that they tend not to schedule much that conflicts with the shows. From 7 pm onward it's pretty much time for dinner, 2 show times, a game show (that's the same time every night so you can schedule around that), and a variety of live music, parties, karaoke that you can drop in on if free. Try searching for dailies for you ship to get an idea of the timings.

That's what we did for dinner reservations on our last cruise. Didn't want to book 90 days out but did just to make sure we got reservations at a reasonable time. Turned out that within a couple days of the cruise starting all the specialties were booked up for the rest of the cruise. So we just kept our reservations and worked around them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums