Question re: ARRIVAL AT PORT ON LAST DAY

janb40

New to cruising and just wondering about last day. We arrive back to port at 730am (SUMMIT in May). I know we are to have our bags outside of room, but is there a specific time we have to be out of room? Are we able to have breakfast that morning? We have no plane to catch as we have a 3 hour drive home. Thanking anyone in advance who is able to help! Jan.

I know we are to have our bags outside of room, but is there a specific time we have to be out of room? Are we able to have breakfast that morning? Jan.

Bags are to be out the night before arrival unless you carry off yourself the morning of arrival.

Breakfast is available in restaurants until 8:00 AM. The buffet is open until 8:30 AM.

Hope this was of help. :)

New to cruising and just wondering about last day. We arrive back to port at 730am (SUMMIT in May). I know we are to have our bags outside of room, but is there a specific time we have to be out of room? Are we able to have breakfast that morning? We have no plane to catch as we have a 3 hour drive home. Thanking anyone in advance who is able to help! Jan.

They usually want you out of your room around 8. If you go to Breakfast, your steward will usually allow you to leave your carry ons in your room until you return.

Don't forget the waffles in the buffet, delicious.

Gues I will be getting up early that day! Thanks for post. I guess there is no reason to put bags outside, will just carry off. Thanks for replies and will definitely try the waffles!

You can also do express check out.

Leave bags in room.

Get breakfast.

Come back and pick up bags and walk off ship.

I had way late flight a few years back.

Went and ate.

Got bags.

Left them somewhere on ship.

Walked the decks and went back and got bags about 10am and walked off.