Rebooking with a better offer

tromvest

I am new to Azamara and have a cruise booked for October 2018. If a promotion or lower rate becomes available before my final payment, am I charged the Azamara cancellation fee per person of $50 or is that waived because I am not technically cancelling but just rebooking with a better offer?

Thank you for your help.

Julie

It depends on what the new promotion is, and whether you are staying in the same category or upgrading to a higher category stateroom. If the promotion states it's for new bookings only you would have to cancel and be charged and then rebook at the new rate.

I am new to Azamara and have a cruise booked for October 2018. If a promotion or lower rate becomes available before my final payment, am I charged the Azamara cancellation fee per person of $50 or is that waived because I am not technically cancelling but just rebooking with a better offer?

Thank you for your help.

Julie

Hi Julie, I rebooked my February 20, 2018 Panama Canal sailing for a promotional BOGOHO rate and was not charged a cancellation fee.

This may be a case where a TA who does a lot of business with Azamara can help you -- they can get rules "bent" because of their volume of bookings.

It may also have to do with who your TA speaks to; they aren't consistent

Sent from my iPhone using Forums