6 New Production Shows Coming To MSC SEASIDE

Mikesa1721

Thank you, Mike!...

While "Starwlaker" is the most appreciated and worth seeing MSC show, and curiously the most adequate of them all for the US embacation ports sailings, It is pretty clear that their show offering fleetwide is in need of such a reformulation, improvement, replacement or something else you'll may call it...

I was on the Fantasia in the UAE with such a charter group of some 35 individuals from Portugal, some 30 of the whom repeat cruisers on MSC, all of them with other cruise companies cruises under their belt and it was our unanimous opinion that the old shows are great for newbies in the Mediterranean, but unproductive for repeat cruisers and cruises on other regions of the globe. It seems that MSC is attentive to that and will bring something else new... They wil start with the seaside and offer new things on other ships, hopefully... Also hopefully different shows to different audiences...

Have a nice day!... :)

Thanks for this...now I know exactly what my kids will fall asleep watching every night. They were 5yo on the Divina and really liked the shows...they just couldn't stay up. :) They will be 7 on the Seaside cruise so maybe, they can hang in there.

• 9 months later...