Room change request

beans79

Are you going on the Sensation? I am going on this cruise too and have been on this ship twice before. I was by the elevators once and I did find it "obtrusive". Too many people milling about.

However, we picked a great week to sail. All schools (including College) are in their final weeks of testing, and some students are making a last ditch effort to avoid summer school. I've checked the the occupancy of this cruise by looking to see what cabins are still left. Most of the cabins on this cruise that occupy 3 or more people are empty. I think it may be quiet no matter where you are and not worth the extra money you may have to pay to switch....which of course you can do. Counting down the days......:)

since you ONLY want answers to your questions without anyone's opinion

Can I call Carnival and see if they can change the room location?

of course you can. You can even ask them to upgrade you to the most expensive room on ship for no charge... yes you can call them :rolleyes:

Has anyone ever done this?

Many people have called them for this. While I assume you are really asking if anyone has been successful, I can only answer your actual question without getting you upset. Yes, people have called.

I'm not upset just don't need people's snarky responses.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We also always choose cabins near the mid-ship elevators, very convenient, no noise. Where we do find noise is when there are cabins directly across from us and people are talking in the hallway.

I love the cabins right behind those elevator banks. Have 6192 booked on my Pride cruise coming up

I love how on this website you always have the few people than have to give their high and mighty opinion as to what they think I should do and not do. I didn't ask for your opinion I asked a simple question.

Your post said you are disappointed with your cabin location (which is complaining) and asked if you can call to change your cabin. I think you already knew you can call and ask anything you like. You can call and ask for a refund after final Payment date, you can call and ask for price matching after final payment date, and you can call and ask for a free upgrade. You will almost certainly be told no for all of these, just like this request - but apparently you don't want to hear that answer.

I generally don't book guarantees, so i'm not 100% sure if it works on Carnival, but I heard that you CAN change rooms, provided the available room is in the same class (4A, 6E etc) as your assigned room.

I've booked a lot of Guarantees, and they used to allow you to switch them after assignment. But they stopped allowing it, in my actual experience. So I'd love to hear if the OP is successful in asking them to switch it. :D