LOL I got FTTF now what?

sassafrass

Your boarding documents will have the Logo on them, as well as state priority. I believe you may need to select a time if the port you are sailing from has that process. I'm sure someone will comment on that. You can always go to the carnival website and review the FAQ section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your boarding documents will have the Logo on them, as well as state priority. I believe you may need to select a time if the port you are sailing from has that process. I'm sure someone will comment on that. You can always go to the carnival website and review the FAQ section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do have to select a time, but then you get to ignore it.

Assuming you use priority boarding and don't show up late, when you embark on the ship you can go straight to your room. The doors will be closed telling passengers not to pass them, but you can open them and go through them. Your cabin will be ready.

Two very important things:

If you have already printed your documents, print them again. Your boarding pass and your luggage tags will have the FTTF logo on them. The porters are busy at embarkation so point out to them you have FTTF and they will attach a colored ribbon or tape and put your luggage on a separate cart.

Then, relax. You're on your way.

Seriously I rushed to buy it and I am thinking okay so do I just show up at port and they look me up and see I have it? What time do you go to port if you have it? Will they email instructions ? I have no idea LOL.

LOL now you just sit back and relax and wait. But you still have to pick an available check in time, but can pretty well show up when you want. Porters will affix the fttf tag to your checked bags. When you board you will have access to your room immediately and your checked bags should arrive to your room by 2pm or so.

Dont forget that during your cruise, if you need to visit guest services desk, you can go in the priority line, which is always, (in my experience) shorter than the regular line.

I have used FttF a few times now, and have been worth it for me, for my own reasons. I say try it once, and if you then feel like it was a waste of money, then you know for next time.

Enjoy, and have a great cruise.

Also, when you enter the cruise terminal there should be a priority embarkation line for you to use so you can bypass the other, generally longer lines. In the past we've been assisted by a Carnival employee who then radios the ship to make sure that your stateroom is ready as soon as you board. In one case it was precisely 7 minutes from curbside to crossing the gangway onto Deck 3. :)

There will be info in your stateroom regarding your special extension to call Guest Services, and on the last day you'll get Zone 1 or Zone 2 luggage tags for early debark should you need it.

Enjoy FTTF; I won't sail Carnival without it.

Seriously I rushed to buy it and I am thinking okay so do I just show up at port and they look me up and see I have it? What time do you go to port if you have it? Will they email instructions ? I have no idea LOL.

Go whenever you want.