Meraviglia - who is getting on board?

kikki21

There seems to be a lot of fanfare about MSC Seaside that Meraviglia seems a bit overlooked!

I'm really looking forward to getting on board in July & will do a review.

I am travelling in one of the Suites with an angled balcony right at the front of the ship - we get a good package with that stateroom so I'm really looking forward to getting on board & trying MSC for the first time!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I booked in June 2015 when I got 20% discount for a black card.

We go in September in the YC

It's been a long wait but it's getting closer now

Pete

20%! I'm jealous. I only got 5% with my black card.

We are booked for June and then Seaside in Jan 2018.

20%! I'm jealous. I only got 5% with my black card.

We are booked for June and then Seaside in Jan 2018.

We only had 2 weeks in which the black still had the 20% discount before the introduction of the Voyager's club

I'm on Seaview in June next year.

Pete

We're boarding on 16th June (that's this day 9 weeks :p) and will be in YC1. Got the 20% Black Card discount AND €400 OBC from a €10 future cruise voucher at the time of booking almost 2 years ago - both of which have since been discontinued. :cool: ;p

There seems to be a lot of fanfare about MSC Seaside that Meraviglia seems a bit overlooked!

Meraviglia is on the radar but for now, I'm just lurking. :p

I can't wait for reviews/photos from CC members.

When those Miami bookings open up.....I'm all in.

I am travelling in one of the Suites with an angled balcony right at the front of the ship - we get a good package with that stateroom so I'm really looking forward to getting on board & trying MSC for the first time!

I am trying to decide between your suite with the large balcony or the yacht club deluxe room. Yours is a lot bigger, and with that balcony you never need to leave! Looking forward to pics and suggestions. Price difference for me is about $800 more for the yacht club, not sure if it is worth it.

We'll be on her in September from Genoa... looking forward to see the dailies from earlier cruisers

kerryincork I'm booked for September. Can't wait to start seeing photos and videos of the ship.

I'll be sailing from Genoa in Sept, which date are you embarking?

Pete

We are boarding in Barcelona on 20th October as part of a six week trip from Australia for my brothers 60th Birthday. Cruise is the last week of the holiday. We are so looking forward to it. No discounts or on board credits for us, just the five if us happy to be sailing into the sunset! We are all in balconies (me solo). So looking forward to hearing all about the experience from the early cruisers. I'm loving Cruise Critic, so much useful information and everyone so willing to share. Thanks so much.

We are boarding in Barcelona on 20th October as part of a six week trip from Australia for my brothers 60th Birthday. Cruise is the last week of the holiday. We are so looking forward to it. No discounts or on board credits for us, just the five if us happy to be sailing into the sunset! We are all in balconies (me solo). So looking forward to hearing all about the experience from the early cruisers. I'm loving Cruise Critic, so much useful information and everyone so willing to share. Thanks so much.

you get on 4 days before me, so you will have found out al the good points and secret tips. like who are the right people to talk to (Crew and officers I mean) you might want to pass them on lol

Pete

you get on 4 days before me, so you will have found out al the good points and secret tips. like who are the right people to talk to (Crew and officers I mean) you might want to pass them on lol

Pete

Sorry wrong dates I misread october and thought you said september

Looking forward to your review.

We are sailing in November, the last sailing of the season from Naples, up to Rome via the usual Western Med suspects

I wonder when MSC is planning to re-introduce Tunis as a POC - have you heard anything, Tim?

I'm expecting either Meraviglia or Seaview to visit when it's re-instated - possibly in 2018? - and was hoping it would be Seaview as I'd like to book her but don't fancy the current itinerary.

We are on! 19th June Naples, YC interior cabin [emoji634]

Can't wait [emoji4]

Looks like we'll be the first to get a choice of the 2 shows, A:

"Six nights per week, Cirque du Soleil’s outstanding artists will deliver two unique shows – created exclusively for MSC Cruises – before audiences of 450 guests.

Guests will be able to see the first of these shows from MSC Meraviglia’s very first sailing. Starting from 19th of June two different shows will be performed each cruise."

http://www.msccruises.ie/en-ie/Partnerships/MSC-Cruises-Cirque-Du-Soleil-Partnership.aspx

Interesting to see that there'll be a YC grill on the pool deck - does that mean fresh cooked burgers, I wonder?

http://www.msccruises.ie/en-ie/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Meraviglia/Deckplan.aspx

Edited by Beamafar