Meraviglia - who is getting on board?

kikki21

Looks like we'll be the first to get a choice of the 2 shows, A:

"Six nights per week, Cirque du Soleil’s outstanding artists will deliver two unique shows – created exclusively for MSC Cruises – before audiences of 450 guests.

Guests will be able to see the first of these shows from MSC Meraviglia’s very first sailing. Starting from 19th of June two different shows will be performed each cruise."

http://www.msccruises.ie/en-ie/Partnerships/MSC-Cruises-Cirque-Du-Soleil-Partnership.aspx

Interesting to see that there'll be a YC grill on the pool deck - does that mean fresh cooked burgers, I wonder?

http://www.msccruises.ie/en-ie/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Meraviglia/Deckplan.aspx

Excellent Bea. Does the YC restaurant have a name yet?

I've just been reading through the YC cabins and suites section of the Meraviglia page on the MSC website and 2 items under "Benefits" have caught my attention:

1. 24-hour room service (delivery is free)

IIRC there wasn't a charge for items on the room service menu before.

2. All-inclusive lunches and dinners in the private MSC Yacht Club restaurant

Will the restaurant not be serving breakfast?

http://www.msccruises.ie/en-ie/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Meraviglia/Cabin-And-Suites.aspx

Sailing on her in Jan from Barcelona, balcony on deck 14. $300 OBC, 5% discount and a specialty restaurant package, not sure what that involves, T/A said we have it.

According to my booking there are 2 speciality dining packages available to book

TRYPTIC - SPECIALITY DINING PACKAGE €64pp

3 distinct experiences: EATALY RISTORANTE ITALIANO, KAITO SUSHI BAR and BUTCHER'S CUT STEAKHOUSE Eataly is a Worldwide Italian brand which sources high quality food from small producers, offering tasty, nutritious food from ethically aware suppliers. Kaito is offering exquisite sushi, sashimi and tempura created by expert sushi chefs, with much more to it at the row bar and teppanyaki table. Butchers' Cut is a unique parlour where the guests can choose their favorite beef breeds and cuts from our glass-fronted meat ageing fridges. The package includes food only. A three-course set menu will be offered to guests who have purchased the package. The menu will provide the concept's experience. Day booking to be confirmed on board.

TWO PLUS ONE - SPECIALITY DINING PACKAGE €79pp

3 distinct experiences: EATALY RISTORANTE ITALIANO, BUTCHER'S CUT STEAK HOUSE and CIRQUE DU SOLEIL DINNER WITH SPECTACLE. Eataly is a Worldwide Italian brand which sources high quality food from small producers, offering tasty, nutritious food from ethically aware suppliers. Butchers' Cut is a unique parlour where the guests can choose their favorite beef breeds and cuts from our glass-fronted meat ageing fridges. Cirque du Soleil experience includes table d'hôte menu with eclectic selection of creative dishes that will be served before the breathtaking Cirque du Soleil show. The package includes food only. A three-course set menu will be offered to guests who have purchased the package. The menu will provide the concept's experience. For Cirque du Soleil, a three courses menu will be in offer with a choice of main course only (meat or fish or veggy); the starter and the dessert will be a fix choice. Day booking to be confirmed on board.

Thanks Bea :)

You're welcome. ;)

If yours is part of a promotion, I reckon it'll be the Tryptic offering - MSC would want you to book and pay the fee for the show so probably won't include it as part of an incentive offer.

Sailing in august 25 from Barcelona. Fantastica Balcony. We got a deal of beverage pack all inclusive, but must pay it for the girls... Booked the Circ due Soleil too...

Enviat des del meu LG-X220 usant Tapatalk

You're welcome. ;)

If yours is part of a promotion, I reckon it'll be the Tryptic offering - MSC would want you to book and pay the fee for the show so probably won't include it as part of an incentive offer.

It's part compensation that MSC have given us due to a bad booking error they made. I guess we will find out when we board.

There seems to be a lot of fanfare about MSC Seaside that Meraviglia seems a bit overlooked!

I'm really looking forward to getting on board in July & will do a review.

I don't think it's as much about Meraviglia getting overlooked, as it is about Seaside will be in the U.S. two years before Meraviglia. I noticed that most of the people posting about Seaside is from the U.S.

I plan on booking Meraviglia for our 2019 cruise, but unless I'm mistaken, I believe that Meraviglia isn't coming to the U.S. until Fall of 2019. Once we are able to book Meraviglia over here in the States, I'm sure she'll get her fame just like Seaside is getting hers.

Meraviglia is on the radar but for now, I'm just lurking. :p

I can't wait for reviews/photos from CC members.

When those Miami bookings open up.....I'm all in.

Same here. Waiting so we are able to book, and can't wait to read everyone's reviews.

Save

We are on! 19th June Naples, YC interior cabin [emoji634]

Can't wait [emoji4]

Please post about your interior YC experience. We will have it in October!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I don't think it's as much about Meraviglia getting overlooked, as it is about Seaside will be in the U.S. two years before Meraviglia. I noticed that most of the people posting about Seaside is from the U.S.

I plan on booking Meraviglia for our 2019 cruise, but unless I'm mistaken, I believe that Meraviglia isn't coming to the U.S. until Fall of 2019. Once we are able to book Meraviglia over here in the States, I'm sure she'll get her fame just like Seaside is getting hers.

There'll also be a lot more info about Meraviglia than Seaside as she'll have had 3 seasons before going stateside, so plenty of reviews, photos and critiques to help with decision making - especially around cabin choices!

Ah but for us in the U.K./Europe we have the Meraviglia experience very soon!

MSC doesn't seem a popular cruise line for the Brits, hopefully Meraviglia might change that somewhat. MSC do seem to have some very competitive prices around!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sailing in august 25 from Barcelona. Fantastica Balcony. We got a deal of beverage pack all inclusive, but must pay it for the girls... Booked the Circ due Soleil too...

Enviat des del meu LG-X220 usant Tapatalk

We board the day after you in Genoa on the same package. We have a fantastica aft cabin on deck 14. Our friends have the same on deck 10. Very excited

We board the day after you in Genoa on the same package. We have a fantastica aft cabin on deck 14. Our friends have the same on deck 10. Very excited

Please come back on here and let us know about the aft cabins with some photos - a picture paints a thousand words! I, for one, am really interested in these cabins on Meraviglia.

Please come back on here and let us know about the aft cabins with some photos - a picture paints a thousand words! I, for one, am really interested in these cabins on Meraviglia.

We had an aft on Fantasia in December and loved it. We are travelling with friends this time and let them take the larger available balcony on deck 10, as they hadn't tried an aft cabin. Hopefully ours will still be slightly larger than normal. I just love the views

We had an aft on Fantasia in December and loved it. We are travelling with friends this time and let them take the larger available balcony on deck 10, as they hadn't tried an aft cabin. Hopefully ours will still be slightly larger than normal. I just love the views

We've had an aft cabin on a couple of cruises and loved it. Enjoy yours!!

Hi all,

We will be boarding the Meraviglia from Barcelona on August 18th. We will be driving to the port from Carcassonne and parking right by where the shuttle bus leaves. I am really looking forward to celebrating my 40th onboard. My husband has kindly offered to do all the children wrangling and keep me supplied with cocktails by the pool. Best pressie ever😀