Who is the best person to contact or email to change dining?

We are cruising in December 2017 on Ovation. We have been booked into the 8.30pm tradional dining when we made our booking in February because that was the only time available. We would like to change to MTD. We are a group of 11. Who is the best person to contact or email to increase our chances of getting MTD? We have two 10 year olds in our group and I'm thinking now 8.30pm is going to be too late for them.

Thanks.

We are cruising in December 2017 on Ovation. We have been booked into the 8.30pm tradional dining when we made our booking in February because that was the only time available. We would like to change to MTD. We are a group of 11. Who is the best person to contact or email to increase our chances of getting MTD? We have two 10 year olds in our group and I'm thinking now 8.30pm is going to be too late for them.

Thanks.

same person you booked with

Just received and email from rcldining stating this... "Thank you for your request. However, we are unable to confirm My Time Dining at this time." Our cruise is in Dec 2017 - Christmas cruise.

What are our chances of getting MTD? And when will we know if we got it or not?

Ideally you should contact whoever booked your cruise and make sure all your reservations are all linked together.

Now that you can't currently book into My Time Dining, I would suggest to have all put on 'waitlist'. For such a large group and if considering sitting together I would personally stick with traditional dining.

Just received and email from rcldining stating this... "Thank you for your request. However, we are unable to confirm My Time Dining at this time." Our cruise is in Dec 2017 - Christmas cruise.

What are our chances of getting MTD? And when will we know if we got it or not?

Don't know your chances, but we usually clear the wait list a month or so before final payment date. Remember, if you fail to get your desired dining pre-cruise, you can request when you get on board.

Don't know your chances, but we usually clear the wait list a month or so before final payment date. Remember, if you fail to get your desired dining pre-cruise, you can request when you get on board.

Thanks Bob. Fingers crossed that we get it before getting on board so I don't have to worry about organising it when I get on.