NCL's Lost and Found- Wow they were great !!!!!

wardwhitty

Let me just say I am thoroughly impressed. We sailed on the NCL Escape and had a fantastic time. The staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. Our room steward was very good and friendly. We make a point to try and get to know our room stewards and this time was no different. We left the port and drove about an hour when we realized we left my husbands wallet (450+cash and credit cards) in the closet on the ship. We called immediately and spoke with a rep from the Lost and Found. The process took awhile, I am not going to lie but in the end we got the wallet and cash back and had a very pleasant experience through out the process. I remember the rep told me to "not lose faith" and we didn't. Thank you NCL for your excellent service and integrity.

Let me just say I am thoroughly impressed. We sailed on the NCL Escape and had a fantastic time. The staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. Our room steward was very good and friendly. We make a point to try and get to know our room stewards and this time was no different. We left the port and drove about an hour when we realized we left my husbands wallet (450+cash and credit cards) in the closet on the ship. We called immediately and spoke with a rep from the Lost and Found. The process took awhile, I am not going to lie but in the end we got the wallet and cash back and had a very pleasant experience through out the process. I remember the rep told me to "not lose faith" and we didn't. Thank you NCL for your excellent service and integrity.

Thank you for sharing your experience. Happy that you found your wallet and cash.

Glad to hear that everything worked out. We had a similar experience last year. We disembarked the Breakaway and only realized when we got home that we were missing one of our carryons. I called NCL right away and spoke to a very nice and sympathetic person who said she would look into it and get back to us. Two hours later received a call, the bag was found and she was having it shipped to our home! She was absolutely wonderful to deal with. Great customer relations.

It was about 10 days before we knew they had our wallet. The lost and found rep said it could take up to 2 weeks because sometimes they are unable to process the lost and found items before the next sailing. So we thought 10 days was great. We received a call from NCL on Thursday that the wallet would be returned FEDEX 2 day delivery so we received it that following Tuesday. We got the wallet and drivers license, unfortunately they do not return cash so we received a separate FEDEX from accounts payable a few days later. It all took 3-4 weeks