Harmony bed locations

Ok, sorry to bore you all, as I had some posts up here regarding the cabins in the Oasis class being too warm during the night. Some people mentioned to me that having the bed by the balcony their cabins seemed to be cooler than the beds next to the closet, therefore, my question, in a balcony cabin (my bed is next to the balcony) where are the air conditioning flow vents located?

vacationlover_mn hello, we have the first forward cabin on deck 6 (just booked up three weeks ago and needed two side by side cabins and this was our only choice) how far forward were you? Do you recall where the ac vents were....your bed was at the closet area were the vents hitting the bed?

OP, maybe think about bringing a small fan for the nightstand if you are worried the room will be too warm.

I also agree, there is nothing worse than sleeping in a warm/hot room.......

I just can't .........:')

KPfromCT Hello, yes, I am thinking of doing that.... I am unsure what the rules are of carrying a fan in the luggage on an airplane, I hate for my luggage to be put aside and checked and having problems finding my luggage.....many thanks!

KPfromCT Hello, yes, I am thinking of doing that.... I am unsure what the rules are of carrying a fan in the luggage on an airplane, I hate for my luggage to be put aside and checked and having problems finding my luggage.....many thanks!

Airline does not care about a fan in your luggage, but the cruise line might.

Keep in mind that when you go in and out there is a card slot by the door for your sea pass card that shuts everything off when you pull the card out to leave. I believe this includes the A/C. You can put any card in the slot though so just leave one in there.