Magic / Earliest Flight

Cookie2boys

When I originally booked my return flight it was scheduled to leave at 1:00 p.m.; however, it has since changed to 11:50 a.m. I was concerned and contacted Contrans Shuttle service as that is who I set up my transportation to bring me to MCO and they said I shouldn't have a problem if I take the 9:00 a.m. Shuttle.

When I originally booked my return flight it was scheduled to leave at 1:00 p.m.; however, it has since changed to 11:50 a.m. I was concerned and contacted Contrans Shuttle service as that is who I set up my transportation to bring me to MCO and they said I shouldn't have a problem if I take the 9:00 a.m. Shuttle.

Hundreds of people make that 11:50 am flight every week :) Chances are if you miss that one, you would miss a 1pm too as things have really gone bad during debarkation. I would be comfortable taking a 11:50 flight out of MCO being that every time Ive cruised out of Port Canaveral, we are passing the airport by 9am.

What is the earliest flight you have made out of Orlando? Looking at a 12 noon flight but not sure if that is too early.

You should be just fine with a noon flight even without having to rush to the airport. I have not cruised out of PC yet where I wasnt passing by the airport by 9am or a little after. PLENTY of time to catch a noon flight

It totally depends on the week. During spring break, when there were 5 ships in Port Canaveral, it was absolute mayhem. The shuttle service told us not to book before 1pm for that reason as they couldn't guarantee to get us to airport on time. We ended up using the Carnival shuttle and booking at later flight for that reason. And yes...the entire port area was insane with thousands and thousands of people, taxis, cars and buses. Insane.