Harmony March 2018 prices

Maksim

I was trying to book a family cruise for next year on Harmony and came across the most incredibly high prices. This doesn't seem reasonable just for 7 days Caribbean. I have reserved 3 cabins, but my family is just so shocked as to the cost. Any thoughts?

It is all about supply and demand. You are booking a very popular ship during one of the busiest times (spring break). It will be expensive, not much you can do. If the price is too much, pick a different time or ship.

Spring Break on the most popular ship out of South Florida is going to be crazy expensive.

Booking as early as possible (deposit) and monitoring prices constantly to get a reprice if the price falls is the best you can do.

I was trying to book a family cruise for next year on Harmony and came across the most incredibly high prices. This doesn't seem reasonable just for 7 days Caribbean. I have reserved 3 cabins, but my family is just so shocked as to the cost. Any thoughts?

I'd pick another ship or cruise line.

About 5 months ago, I wanted to book Harmony 3 CP balcony for Easter '18 for my family because of newer ship and the water slide. Could not believer the prices wanted and instead booked Allure at much lower prices.

I think I got a pretty good deal for my four aft boardwalk cabins on deck #9, but I booked when HOTS first was released (approx June 2015 for our March 2017) $1790 dbls & $2599 for trpls.... that included fees & taxes, gratuities...less our C&A discount and a couple 30/30 sales when RCI forgot to disallow HOTS in participating in them. Otherwise I would have passed.

Hey just a caution if you plan to fly to FLL, MIA, or PBI...While on Harmony OTS this March, I booked Allure OTS for March 2018 at a decent price, but now checking airfares for next March from DFW, airfares have doubled, mileage awards also high. I know it's far out, and there will be some pockets of opportunity, but I have done this trip annually for a decade and have never seen it like this. I Assume it has something to do with all the big ships porting in South Florida now and Symphony coming. Anybody have a good airfare strategy?

24 cruises. Classes; Quantum, Oasis, Freedom, Voyager, Radiance, Vision. Newest: Harmony OTS. Oldest: Grandeur OTS.

Hey just a caution if you plan to fly to FLL, MIA, or PBI...While on Harmony OTS this March, I booked Allure OTS for March 2018 at a decent price, but now checking airfares for next March from DFW, airfares have doubled, mileage awards also high. I know it's far out, and there will be some pockets of opportunity, but I have done this trip annually for a decade and have never seen it like this. I Assume it has something to do with all the big ships porting in South Florida now and Symphony coming. Anybody have a good airfare strategy?

24 cruises. Classes; Quantum, Oasis, Freedom, Voyager, Radiance, Vision. Newest: Harmony OTS. Oldest: Grandeur OTS.

We are seeing the same thing for our allure cruise. Unfortunately it is our only choice as it is spring break and we don't want to pull our kids out of high school. Hoping prices come down as well.

We've booked a March Break HOTS cruise for 2018 for the same reason of not wanting to take the kids out of school. That being said, after looking at airfare prices for the four of us, I think we will be leaving early and doing a road trip from Canada. We booked our cruise through a "C warehouse" about a month ago and since then prices have just continued to go up. Definitely a popular week for families on the Oasis class.

We are seeing the same thing for our allure cruise. Unfortunately it is our only choice as it is spring break and we don't want to pull our kids out of high school. Hoping prices come down as well.

Air prices are just as high from the metro NY airports. Unfortunately, Jet Blue & Southwest wont be releasing their schedules at least for the next 3-4 months.