Royal version of NCL Haven ???

My husband and I went on our first cruise on the Escape last May. We were able to do a last min upgrade to the Haven. This totally spoiled us!! What is Royals version of the Haven? We are mainly looking for priority boarding, its own restaurant, and the concierge services. We see suites but don't understand the levels. Are there differences in services provided besides the room size and balconies?

The closest you can get is to have a Sky or Star class suite on Oasis or Quantum class ships. These will give you the exclusive suite restaurant, priority boarding, and concierge service. However, you won't get an exclusive pool.

Here is an explanation:

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Suites/16049781_RSC_Trade_Flyer.pdf

My husband and I went on our first cruise on the Escape last May. We were able to do a last min upgrade to the Haven. This totally spoiled us!! What is Royals version of the Haven? We are mainly looking for priority boarding, its own restaurant, and the concierge services. We see suites but don't understand the levels. Are there differences in services provided besides the room size and balconies?

Royal's version close to the Haven's benefits would be the *Star Class* which comes with a Genie, your wish is their command. These benefits are only offered on Oasis and Quantum class ships.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalsuiteclass/star/

They gave us two logins with when we checked in on the Allure last month...I only expected one. Not sure if it was a mistake or not. (Crown Loft)

There were 3 of us in a CL2 and we got 3 logins.

Safe travels

Love the thought of private pool ,we are considering MSC for 2018, with Yacht club

Maybe we will see you on msc seaside next year? With rccl raising the price of sky class for 2018, we are booked for yacht club in june and oct of 2018. For the price of one week in a cls we can do two weeks in a yc1 room. Granted the room is not the size of a cls, more like a js, but for half the price and the wonderful perks we are going to try it out. After 3 years cruising rccl and making d+ the pricing next year on oasis classs had me looking elsewhere. If we don't like msc yacht club in june 2018, will cancell the october msc cruise and go back to rccl.

Also the status match to black made it easier.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

a small thing but no NCL cabins that i know of have unlimited SDP so that could be a plus on royal. also with no bidding /upsell line on royal you wont get a chance to get a nice cheap upsell.

all that being said, i think the loft suites with the hot tubs on the deck probably beat out anything NCL has but the garden villas, from my limited research of youtube videos, that is :)