Everything is on sale!!!!!

It seems as we get closer to our June 9th sailing to Alaska that RC is having a fire sale on almost every excursion and dining/drink package on sale. if I had known this was the case maybe I would have waited to book some of these excursions, but those are already booked.I did however take advantage of the Refreshment package deal. Is this the norm ? Don't remember this in the past. But it has been a few years for us.

It seems as we get closer to our June 9th sailing to Alaska that RC is having a fire sale on almost every excursion and dining/drink package on sale. if I had known this was the case maybe I would have waited to book some of these excursions, but those are already booked.I did however take advantage of the Refreshment package deal. Is this the norm ? Don't remember this in the past. But it has been a few years for us.

As Bob indicated call and they will re-price by cancelling & rebooking. I did this recently by contacting "pre-cruise planning dept." at 800 398-9819. Also, although they do not accept tele calls, you can e-mail the RCL's excursion team @ shorex@rccl.com. Good luck.

If you find excursions, beverage packages, etc., that are less expensive than what you paid, you can cancel and re-order.

So I booked with a TA, made excursion reservations through the cruise planner, and used the $100 onboard OBC to pay. Will my OBC disappear if I do this? Should I call or just cancel on the planner and re-book? I just don't want to mess with it if my OBC goes "poof"...

So I booked with a TA, made excursion reservations through the cruise planner, and used the $100 onboard OBC to pay. Will my OBC disappear if I do this? Should I call or just cancel on the planner and re-book? I just don't want to mess with it if my OBC goes "poof"...

People have reported cancelling a purchase they had made with OBC. The purchase amount was instantly added back to their OBC total and was available for other purchases.