Summit OV 6001

I've sailed in 6001 for an 8 day repo cruise, and while I was worried about noise from the theater bleeding through the floor, I had no issues with that at all(I had late seating dinner, and deliberately sat in the room during the first show to test this). Those are great rooms, with a bit more space than a traditional OV and the view was fantastic. The only drawback was the hike to the MDR and Oceanview Cafe, and the occasional slamming of the close by crew door, but my DM liked how much easier it was to get upstairs to the T-Pool since we were so forward and close to that elevator.

Yes but won't be great if the crew are partying outside our window - or walking around my room with no clothes on - don't want to traumatise the staff!

LOL, the helipad is directly below(you definitely won't miss not being invited to a sailaway down there because you'll have your own spectacular sailaway views at all times) and yes, the window is pretty big, bigger than the standard Oceanview, and I'm sure they have that tint on them too. The only shock I got was the ship parked nose to nose with us (the NCL Breakaway)when we were docked at Kings Wharf, Bermuda and jumped I out of bed and threw open the curtains to drink in my favorite port at 6:30am :eek::o:'). I'm pretty sure no one saw anything, but I made sure the blackout drapes were tightly shut in the mornings and while changing! Still worth it for the extra bit of space though:D