EZ Air Flight Issue Anyone else have this problem

vickie_bernie

Princess did not book flights. After a whole day my Travel agent got confirmed seats for us. Princess just did not hold 4 seats with Alaska. Per their words "we did not book seats". Oops

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It has been two days and I still have confirmed flights and seats. I was able to change the flight and class for this leg too. Note got whole new booking number and Princess Confirmation.

But I have learned that even though Princess says that it is booked, and my agent says it is booked always double check.

This is the same even when I book directly with airline as changes happen all the time and they don't always communicate that to the buyer - even though they have all the contact information.

thanks for all the info everyone

But I have learned that even though Princess says that it is booked, and my agent says it is booked always double check.

Yes, absolutely. And I'm glad this thread came up. I hadn't checked my res in a while and checked it last night. All fine but good to check every now and then.

I checked every day on Alaska Air. There were seats and flights but Monday that just went away so we have spent 3 days trying to fix. Princess took the blame and did their best to fix all the seats and gave us all dining credits. Don't know if that even covers the hassle but I am on flights and seating with wife.

I checked every day on Alaska Air. There were seats and flights but Monday that just went away so we have spent 3 days trying to fix. Princess took the blame and did their best to fix all the seats and gave us all dining credits. Don't know if that even covers the hassle but I am on flights and seating with wife.

so glad it worked out....

Even if my air booking shows as unchanged in my Personalizer, I still go to the airline's website every few days and verify that it is also unchanged there. Seems like sometimes info regarding changes made by the airlines is not transmitted to Princess. I usually use Delta for international flights, and they have been pretty good about notifying me of changes as little as less than 5 minutes difference in departure time!!