Just off Quest, short review..and a Request!

sabbo55

We returned from the April 18th Western Mediterranean Cruise on Quest.

We can’t say enough positive things about this cruise. It exceeded our expectations.

While I can go on and on about how great were all the typical things you look for in a cruise vacation such as the ship, the ports, the food….., it was the people that made this experience special. The crew/staff was amazing. Also, we had a great time with the other guests..really added to the experience.

We found the entertainment to be particularly good. We enjoyed hearing Max on the piano and Simon on the guitar. We finished each evening in the Living Room listening to the DJ and having a nightcap..or two or more.

That brings me to my one request. We often left the Living Room about midnight. It would be nice to have a location where we could get a quick late night snack before bed. I’m not looking for a meal or a buffet, but just a quick bite. Maybe something like what is served in the Mosaic Café, or like the tapas offered in the afternoon/evening. I know there is room service 24/7, but I would rather just grab something on the way back to the room.

As I said this is just a suggestion and the lack thereof in no way diminished our experience.

I’d be happy to provide details of the trip upon request.

So glad you had a great time on lovely Quest. We are on her at the end of May and really can't wait.

I agree it would be nice to have some little late night snacks available...although my waistline probably wouldn't! :D

Mighten it be better to have something fresh delivered to your room, rather than something that has been sitting around waiting for the few people who want something at that hour?

Most of us jut want a small bite. in the old days you could get food on deck 5 later. those days the piano was near the coffee bar and it closed later.Now where to find that cookie.

So glad you enjoyed your cruise so much particularly as we will be on Quest in just over 3 weeks.

Not sure about the late night bites. Problem is if they were there I would probably eat them and I don't need any more temptations.