Parking at Port Canaveral

tlwg04

it is $5.95 a day, if you pay in advance.

OMG that's cheap!!! I think I paid around $128 for 7 days at port everglades last year! Thanks!

Do they provide a shuttle to the port terminal?

The $5.95 is for offsite parking....parking at the cruise terminal will be closer to the $128 depending on the length of the cruise. It is really easy to get in and out of the parking garage.....no shuttle needed.

Only use the parking garage and $128 sounds about right....my son was cheaper he parked in a nearby lot and used the shuttles said never again, he use the garage next time....he had to wait for shuttles and it was too time consuming especially getting off the ship and wanting to get home with his one year old.

Where did you park, how close to the port, and how much did you pay?

I dont know much about the area, and needed a little assistance. TIA!

I park at the Port parking garage. I pay $0.00 dollars :)

Park port Canaveral close to port right there on the island, can prepay online and its one less expense that you have to deal with at cruise time, I like to prepay as much as I can so I have less to deal with and can focus on enjoying my trip!

I'm one that appreciates the convenience of parking right there at the port and paying the higher price than off site parking. Tried off-site twice, once each in JAX Port and Canaveral. Both times were adequate, waited relatively short time periods but the loading/unloading of the luggage from shuttle and people getting their cars were a slow down and each time took between 45-60 minutes from the time I left Customs to get to my car. Parking at the port and I was on my way home in less than 5 minutes. Just really like the convenience right there at the ports.

I'm one that appreciates the convenience of parking right there at the port and paying the higher price than off site parking. Tried off-site twice, once each in JAX Port and Canaveral. Both times were adequate, waited relatively short time periods but the loading/unloading of the luggage from shuttle and people getting their cars were a slow down and each time took between 45-60 minutes from the time I left Customs to get to my car. Parking at the port and I was on my way home in less than 5 minutes. Just really like the convenience right there at the ports.

I agree. Even if I werent allowed to park there for free, I would still pay the daily charge gladly. I LOVE being able to go straight to my car after the cruise without having to wait on a shuttle. The last cruise we went on, I was already in Orlando about to hit the turnpike to 75 North before my friends that went on the same cruise shuttle even showed up to take them back to the Cocoa Beach hotel we stayed at.

We park at port, in secured covered garage, its convenient for boarding and its convenient when we get back. We drive to PC and having our vehicle right there once we disembark and want to get back on the road.

I just booked Park N Cruise - excellent reviews on Yelp. I have only parked at the port in the past but really want to save some $$ this time around.

Good decision IMO. As noted, I've used Park n Cruise over, and over again, and never had a long wait or any other problem with their service. More often than not, there is one, and sometimes two shuttles waiting at the curb upon return from the cruise.

"SkyMaster"

Tried offsite parking twice at various ports. Sufficient and much less expensive than the Port garages - but the schlepping of the luggage to a shuttle at a "meeting point" and waiting in the crowds of people doing the same thing...no thank you.

I much prefer to pay more and have the convenience of my car right there!

I park at the Port parking garage. I pay $0.00 dollars :)

How is this possible?

Since I booked this trip, "life" has gotten in the way; additionally, the lil one that is accompanying me on this trip will be leaving for college soon after our return. I'm trying to keep my OOP expenses as low as possible. Plan A is to book a room for the night before embarkation, and use their "free" parking, which would run me about the same cost as parking at the port garage. Plan B, I guess, would be the $5.95/day parking if I HAVE to forgo the day before arrival, and just drive down in time to embark.

Friends, please know when you see quotes of $5.95 per day, etc. it does not mean you will pay that all year! You have to check the rates for your cruise dates! Then you may notice a much higher daily rate!

Below is a rate comparison during high season (January 2017)

Again - always check each website for latest pricing for YOUR DATES because they change often especially during low season:

Ship-side parking for 8 days – 7 night cruise – $128

• Park Port Canaveral. $10.95 per day when booked online + taxes = $93.81 for 8 days.
  • Park N Cruise. $10.95 per day when booked online + taxes + booking fee = $97.61 for 8 days.
  • 528 Port Cruise Parking. $5.95 per day when booked online + fees + taxes = $57.00 for 8 days.
  • Lots of Honor. $6.49 per day when booked online + taxes = $70.41 for 8 days.
  • GoPortCanaveral/Beach Line Transportation. or Beach Line – $7 per person each way shuttle with FREE parking regardless of the length of the cruise = $28 for 8 days (2 people)! By far the cheapest option at this time for small groups. Let’s hope it lasts!
  • Cruisetime Parking. $5.99 per day + taxes = ? (We’ve been trying to contact them but always get a strange voicemail)

How is this possible?

Since I booked this trip, "life" has gotten in the way; additionally, the lil one that is accompanying me on this trip will be leaving for college soon after our return. I'm trying to keep my OOP expenses as low as possible. Plan A is to book a room for the night before embarkation, and use their "free" parking, which would run me about the same cost as parking at the port garage. Plan B, I guess, would be the $5.95/day parking if I HAVE to forgo the day before arrival, and just drive down in time to embark.

I don't know why others experience a wait. On embarkation day, from time out of the car to walking into the terminal has not been longer that 20-25 minutes. On Debarkation day, we use self debarkation so we are off pretty early - The longest it has been for us, from exiting customs to arriving at the car is 15 minutes.

Friends, please know when you see quotes of $5.95 per day, etc. it does not mean you will pay that all year! You have to check the rates for your cruise dates! Then you may notice a much higher daily rate!

Below is a rate comparison during high season (January 2017)

Again - always check each website for latest pricing for YOUR DATES because they change often especially during low season:

Ship-side parking for 8 days – 7 night cruise – $128

• Park Port Canaveral. $10.95 per day when booked online + taxes = $93.81 for 8 days.
  • Park N Cruise. $10.95 per day when booked online + taxes + booking fee = $97.61 for 8 days.
  • 528 Port Cruise Parking. $5.95 per day when booked online + fees + taxes = $57.00 for 8 days.
  • Lots of Honor. $6.49 per day when booked online + taxes = $70.41 for 8 days.
  • GoPortCanaveral/Beach Line Transportation. or Beach Line – $7 per person each way shuttle with FREE parking regardless of the length of the cruise = $28 for 8 days (2 people)! By far the cheapest option at this time for small groups. Let’s hope it lasts!
  • Cruisetime Parking. $5.99 per day + taxes = ? (We’ve been trying to contact them but always get a strange voicemail)

Just a heads up. Park n Cruise is at $5.95 a day and Go Port Canaveral/BeachLine is down to $4.99 so $19.96 total for 2 people.

Just a heads up. Park n Cruise is at $5.95 a day and Go Port Canaveral/BeachLine is down to $4.99 so $19.96 total for 2 people.

Thanks! It seems ParknCruise will now offer their lower rate until end of summer at least!

But that $10 pp rate for a week-long cruise is an unbeatable deal !!