Current OBC for booking onboard?

Sparky2

What is the current OBC for booking onboard? I was wondering if they changed it back to the way it used to be or if they were only giving $50 OBC no matter length of cruise.

What is the current OBC for booking onboard? I was wondering if they changed it back to the way it used to be or if they were only giving $50 OBC no matter length of cruise.

As far as I know, it depends on the ship you are on when you book.

They are only piloting the $50 program on the Vista and one other ship ( cant recall which) The rest are the old system for now.

My guess is before 2017 is over they will all be $50, since it saves the company money.

Just off the Splendor and it was $100 for a 7 night cruise.

They are only piloting the $50 program on the Vista and one other ship ( cant recall which) The rest are the old system for now.

My guess is before 2017 is over they will all be $50, since it saves the company money.

Vista, Glory, Conquest all have the $50 offer.

Bad news and very disappointing news if this goes fleet wide. Future cruise OBC under PG rate is one of the nice perks I always look forward to when I get on a Carnival ship. Take it away and I will be less inclined to keep sailing Carnival.

It use to be $100 for seven days cruises.

$50 will still be good.

No it isn't. I've seen that plus 50% reduced deposits offered several times by Carnival in its "sales."

We're looking at one more Carnival cruise just because of the itinerary and price. After that, it'll be Princess and MSC for us if this change goes fleet-wide.