LIVE! First time on the Allure of the Seas - May 7, 2017 Eastern Caribbean

Hi Robyn, could you show us what the inside of your cabin looks like, as we are thinking of booking one. thanks so much for all the great posts ! do you know if you can upgrade your cabin when you get onboard, and is it free to do that? thanks for all the info. 2 weeks we will be sailing.... YEAH !!!

Robyn,

I just wanted to update a post of mine from a few days ago regarding Hibachi and FNDR or a 3-5 night package. I talked to someone in the executive office and obviously from the info I received, we both missed the part of the purchase of the package stating that it was NOT available on a 3-5 night package.

It isn't listed under restrictions, or other conditions, but when checking out the info comes up. I did go back and see it when I did a fake booking for my July cruise.

I have certainly enjoyed your review and wondered if you have the Compasses and could post them. We are doing the same cruise and even though I have checked online for them, none are available for the cruise you are one. There are Eastern ones, but they include Nassau and St Thomas instead of what we have.

Thanks again.

I'm glad you've enjoyed following along [emoji4]

I was disappointed about the Hibachi because it's very misleading - up until you check out apparently! In any case, we enjoyed our 3 night dining package nonetheless.

Unfortunately I did not save any of the compasses, sorry! [emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In about 2 hours I will be going to the local Keg for a great Appletini Martini and delicious steak!

Then rushing away to watch the Sens game..

There is a steak theme here I think [emoji106]Enjoy!

And....... it's a wrap! Final Cosmo martini in the Diamond Lounge.... cheers to a fantastic 7 days on the Allure, and for all who followed along this week, this one is for you!

c7061807bbe23c56d25b842c80a8ab26.jpg

And....... it's a wrap! Final Cosmo martini in the Diamond Lounge.... cheers to a fantastic 7 days on the Allure, and for all who followed along this week, this one is for you!

Thanks so much for taking us all along. It has really helped me finalize some plans and it has certainly helped pass the time until it is our turn. Enjoy your final evening!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Stay tuned for my final thoughts/observations and opinions of my first time on an Oasis class ship. I'll be posting later tonight! [emoji4][emoji6]

Thanks for taking us along. Makes me look forward to next Sunday even more!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for taking us along. Makes me look forward to next Sunday even more!!!

You're very welcome, and you have TONS to look forward to on this ship [emoji106]

Final sunset of this cruise - it was taken through the window of the Windjammeur, otherwise it wound have been a great shot! I noticed it too late!!!!

3348197a27caee7f75a200ed5385b864.jpg

Robyn

This has been a great week following along on your journey, thanks.

Can't wait to hear your final thoughts on what you thought of the big girl.

I am in favour of the freedom class a very little bit but wouldn't hesitate to go on either.

Thanks Again, savour your last moments.

First time I've seen an "all you can eat seafood" buffet in the WJ [emoji15][emoji15]

Oh my! That looks yummy!

Robyn, thank you so much for taking us along with you, sharing your experiences, the humor, the drama, the drinks (Wait! You didn't share them! :mad:), the great pictures, and answering our questions. I've enjoyed it immensely and really appreciate the time you devoted in doing this.

My one complaint is that you're not doing a B2B to carry me through to my cruise on the 28th! ;p:D

Enjoy the rest of the night and have a safe trip home.

~ Judy

Thanks Robyn for taking the time to do this live review of your cruise. I have really enjoyed keeping up with you this week. :cool: Boy did it fly by... :eek: can't believe it's over, seems like you just boarded.

We will be on Oasis in August doing the Eastern route.

Safe travels home and thanks again!!

First time I've seen an "all you can eat seafood" buffet in the WJ [emoji15][emoji15]

ac948b0ac0cfb7b229f87d46b2aeaa0a.jpg

I was down in the galley and they were making shrimp cocktails hundreds of them. They must have had a lot to move.

e7953e35d7983c612b7a7180b297756b.jpg

Also looked like lamb shank?

eff0ebed6ca529766786891e8b3f705e.jpg

Was the all you could eat seafood tonight on your last night?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes it was. We had 3 dinners in the WJ and tonight by far was the best.

Robyn

This has been a great week following along on your journey, thanks.

Can't wait to hear your final thoughts on what you thought of the big girl.

I am in favour of the freedom class a very little bit but wouldn't hesitate to go on either.

Thanks Again, savour your last moments.

Thanks for your kind words, it's been a wonderful week [emoji4]I'm just about to post my final thoughts .....