Deluxe Beverage Package

We are RCL newbies and am trying to determine the brands available on the deluxe beverage package. I can't find anything on the website. DOes anyone have a link to a brand list? Also, if the drink is over $12 do you pay the difference or the whole price. Thanks for your help.

We are RCL newbies and am trying to determine the brands available on the deluxe beverage package. I can't find anything on the website. DOes anyone have a link to a brand list? Also, if the drink is over $12 do you pay the difference or the whole price. Thanks for your help.

You pay the difference plus 18% if the drink costs more than the package limit.

The brands offered seem to change, but "yes" you do only pay the difference over the limit. It has been $13 per drink on our recent cruises. We had a few glasses of wine at $15 and only paid the difference +18%.

Better to ask if there is a specific brand you are looking for and somebody currently on board will probably tell you.

• 2 weeks later...
The brands offered seem to change, but "yes" you do only pay the difference over the limit. It has been $13 per drink on our recent cruises. We had a few glasses of wine at $15 and only paid the difference +18%.

Better to ask if there is a specific brand you are looking for and somebody currently on board will probably tell you.

However it is frustrating that the package covers only $12 per drink while the majority of wines I've seen are $13 per glass.:mad: Does anyone have a recent wine list by the glass?

However it is frustrating that the package covers only $12 per drink while the majority of wines I've seen are $13 per glass.:mad: Does anyone have a recent wine list by the glass?

Unfortunately, there is no single wine list. Some venues have their own wine list, and these can vary ship to ship. So you would need to specify which venue on which ship you were looking for,

In general liquor list is great, we normally can order anything we want, wine by the glass is not that good and wine list will be different at the different bars and specialty restaurants and most of the wines we order are over the 12 dollar limit ( it was 12 on Liberty last week)