Luggage tags

beloum

Have a kinda goofy question regarding luggage tags, but has my wife stressed. Our printer is on the fritz and for some reason wont print the yellow color. So, even though the background on the tags on the screen are green, when printed, they are blue. My question is, is the color some kind of code as far as either sailing date, deck. or something else? All the information is correct, just the color is off. Should I just print in grayscale (black and white)? Or would the blue tags be fine even though they are supposed to be green? I know, silly stuff to worry about, but never ran into this before. Thanks for any info you could provide.

I think it would be better to print in grey rather than blue. They colour means which deck you are on, so if you it comes up as blue they could get put in a wrong pile and end up taking longer than they should to get to your room.

Print in Black & White. Color of tag denotes deck and location ( Forward / Aft ) you will get your luggage last as they will have mixed it in the wrong pile. Or hold off until your at the port and get new tag from porter hell you have to pay him to take your bag anyway might as well get some thing for it.

No need to print in color but if you are not sure it happen to me on my first cruise i just went to the local library and printed all my documents. Problem solved

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I am not adding any new info but rather an opinion

You do not need to print in color HOWEVER it would be better to print in grey scale rather than have the WRONG color.

If it is in grey scale someone will look at what deck/position and place your bags in the appropriate bin.

If you have the wrong color your luggage will go in the bin with all the other like colored luggage.