Dolphin Jet Boat Tours in Juneau?

dutchiegirl

Does anybody have experience with them? I am looking at them for a whale watching excursion in Juneau in June in addition to the 5 glacier flight seeing excursion (booked through HAL). Our itinerary states we will be in Juneau from 10 am - 10 pm, so pretty long and I am more comfortable to book directly.

We used them last year for a group of 11. I was very grateful that they were able to accommodate a last-minute change by NCL that swapped our port days! The trip itself was good and they did a good job. I would use them again if we were with a group, but for just the two of us I probably would go back to the smaller six-person boat tours.

We used them last year for a group of 11. I was very grateful that they were able to accommodate a last-minute change by NCL that swapped our port days! The trip itself was good and they did a good job. I would use them again if we were with a group, but for just the two of us I probably would go back to the smaller six-person boat tours.

How can I find out how many people are on the boat, I have three of us going, but it didn't say when I made the reservation

How can I find out how many people are on the boat, I have three of us going, but it didn't say when I made the reservation

You can try calling as BQ suggests but when I did that they said they didn't know which boat we would be on. But then when NCL switched port days I didn't care anymore, because I was just glad that we could get on any boat!

According to the website, Dolphin's boats carry 18, 30, or 36. Our six-person boat was with a different vendor.