Fort Lauderdale outdoor dining on water taxi route

Our plan is to ride the water taxi the evening before our cruise. Any suggestions for restaurants that have outdoor water view dining along the route?

And, as long as I'm asking.....suggestions for walkable breakfast or lunch places along 17th Street. Staying at Hilton Marina....

Tons of restaurants on the water taxi route. The only reasonably priced waterfront restaurant is Flip Flops or Bokampers. I also love Shooters, 15th Street, and a bunch of the ones on Las Olas.

Tons of restaurants on the water taxi route. The only reasonably priced waterfront restaurant is Flip Flops or Bokampers. I also love Shooters, 15th Street, and a bunch of the ones on Las Olas.

Did Bokampers a week ago. Good meal and nice place with waterview. Indoor and outdoor seating. 100 TVs and lots of sports. Free well drink with water taxi. We bought our Water Taxi ticket at Hilton Marina and they gave us coupons for any drink (up to $15 as I recall).