How Do You Get AARP Gift Cards?

Djptcp

Do you have to actually book your cruise through AARP? I logged into the AARP website this morning and searched for Gift Cards, but did not see what people have posted about in Cruise Critic. I did see where if you book your cruise through them, you can get $100 OBC. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Go to the AARP site. In the red band at the top of their page you will see a tab “Rewards for Good” Click on it and you will be coached throughthe process. You do need to earn pointsto buy the cards. I just do a few “tests”each day. The cards seem to come outabout every two -three weeks and they don’t last long. I purchased my most recent group at 5:30 AM. They were gone by evening.

As everyone else said, it's through their 'Rewards for Good' program and you don't need to be a member. I am FAR from AARP age and still get these. You also don't have to login each day and do any surveys or anything like that. You get enough points when you sign up and login to get the cards without doing anything else. You don't even need to verify your email accounts. To do it multiple times, just use a different email address each time and you won't have any problem ever getting them without wasting your time doing other things.

Go to the AARP site.In the red band at the top of their page you will see a tab“Rewards for Good”Click on it and you will be coached throughthe process.You do need to earn pointsto buy the cards.I just do a few “tests”each day.The cards seem to come outabout every two -three weeks and they don’t last long.I purchased my most recent group at5:30 AM.They were gone by evening.

I just signed up and you can also connect your Fitbit to earn points. The Rewards for Good tab doesn't say that, it is just a little Icon that looks like a Reward Ribbon. I just checked and they have no Carnival cards right now but they did have Royal Caribbean if anyone needs them. I know there are many out there like me who aren't loyal to one particular brand.