Best weather for transpacific

A question to you all. In October 2023, my wife and I will be taking the transpacific cruise from Seattle to Tokyo. What is reasonable to expect for weather at that time either crossing the Pacific. Average temperature would be great. To have an idea of whether or not we will be considering swimming in the ship’s pool. 

2 hours ago, Schraeter said:

A question to you all. In October 2023, my wife and I will be taking the transpacific cruise from Seattle to Tokyo. What is reasonable to expect for weather at that time either crossing the Pacific. Average temperature would be great. To have an idea of whether or not we will be considering swimming in the ship’s pool. 

In mid September we found seas across under the Bering relatively no different from anywhere else..   We were hoping  for "Deadliest Catch" type seas.. 🙂  Weather rather cool for pools until reaching a warm Japan.Then the rain started, with wet weather remaining for most of our travels during the next 2 weeks.

2 hours ago, Schraeter said:

No -it is NCL Jewel - not sure if pool is heated but I bet it is not. 

Hi, not sure if this is helpful, but I found it with a Google search. It does have hot tubs, but that's not something I've ever used, as they're never as empty as the promo pics depict - 

The Norwegian Jewel does offer an indoor pool, but only in its VIP Haven area. If you book a Haven suite, you'll have access to this small indoor pool. Otherwise, you'll have to stick to the main pool area on Deck 12.

😊