Private tour options?

Jajone

We are a group of 8, aged 11-70. What companies offer tours for our group size?

We used Victor Bodden when we were in Roatan in April 2014. He offers a variety of tours, one being the "Best of Roatan Private Tour" that could accommodate your group. When we inquired, he was great with communication and set it up for what we wanted to see/do that day. We had a private driver with an air conditioned van for our tour. The price is very reasonable and I highly recommend. Attaching the link to their "Best of Roatan Private tour".

http://www.boddentours.com/bestofroatan.htm

We have Rony's Tours booked for a "freestyle" tour (we will play it by ear and ask for recommendations along the way...no set schedule) in June. Great reviews and they've been a BREEZE to work with so far. I will review upon our return in late June.

Are these private tours?

Yes...ours was private with Rony's Tours. Our driver was Hector and he was awesome. I believe our cost was $35/person (there were three of us) for the entire day. Hector would have taken us wherever we wanted to go. Since we really didn't have any plans, he ended up showing us the island and telling great stories.

You can't beat the price for the service you get. We wouldn't hesitate booking with Rony's again.