Cancelling a booking online

grozzy1

I've received an email about a sale from NCL. Doing a dummy booking I have found that I can change from an ocean view to a minisuite and most of the extra cost I get back in OBC. I can still choose the beverage and dining packages.

So, can I cancel the original booking online? I can't find any obvious links in my reservation. The cruise is in November, so AFAIK I should get the deposit back.

Thanks

I've received an email about a sale from NCL. Doing a dummy booking I have found that I can change from an ocean view to a minisuite and most of the extra cost I get back in OBC. I can still choose the beverage and dining packages.

So, can I cancel the original booking online? I can't find any obvious links in my reservation. The cruise is in November, so AFAIK I should get the deposit back.

Thanks

No, you need to call.

They could make the process a little bit easier. I'd already made a new booking so I called the Australian number and was told I had to request the cancellation by email. I got a confirmation back within an hour.

It was worth it though, for $200 I get an upgrade and $140 OBC

I've received an email about a sale from NCL. Doing a dummy booking I have found that I can change from an ocean view to a minisuite and most of the extra cost I get back in OBC. I can still choose the beverage and dining packages. So, can I cancel the original booking online? I can't find any obvious links in my reservation. The cruise is in November, so AFAIK I should get the deposit back. Thanks

As always, your ability to cancel and change depends on where you booked. US bookings directly with NCL can be cancelled with no penalty in accordance with the cancellation policy. If you booked through a travel agent or at an international NCL site, your ability to cancel and rebook without penalty may be more limited.

They could make the process a little bit easier. I'd already made a new booking so I called the Australian number and was told I had to request the cancellation by email. I got a confirmation back within an hour.

It was worth it though, for $200 I get an upgrade and $140 OBC

That's a great deal, congratulations!! Enjoy your cruise. :D