Anthem of the Seas Questions

Hello Cruisers,

Ive sailed on Anthem two times so far and will be back on her in July, but i have some questions since they made some changes.

1. Does anyone have photos of the new dining room menus for Anthems 9 night Bermuda/Caribbean

2. how many formal nights will there be?

3. Do they do photos with the captain on Formal night?

You are in luck...there is currently a 9 night Bermuda/Caribbean cruise going on right now. I asked about menus for their 9 night cruises. One of the members, here, Big Mike from Texas, are posting menus, cruise compasses and more as we speak.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhTw_1VcbWto3Xm8ryN1X7eTQBz2

It's my understanding there are 2 formal nights...but hopefully those answers show up in the link with the menus and compasses

What does the All Access Tour on Anthem include?

I took the tour in October it included;

Jade & American Icon Galleys

Frozen seafood room, vegetable cooler and a dry goods storage room.

Recycling center

Engine Control Room

Walk the length of "I95"

Laundry rooms

Crew dinning room

Crew Lounge

Backstage of Royal Theater

Bridge

What does the All Access Tour on Anthem include?

We did the all access tour on Anthem last year and it was well worth the expense. We spent a good amount of time up on the Bridge with the captain, that was brilliant. We could take as many photos as we wanted and ask questions.

We also visited the engine room, the laundry room, incinerator, kitchens, behind the scenes in theater. I would have to go back through my photos, undoubtedly I've missed a few things. The tour went for over 3 hours.

I really think it is something that everyone should do once. Really interesting to see behind the scenes on one of these mega ships.

Can I bring a cooler onboard? One with wheels that I can sort of use as luggage, take all my stuff out once in the room and then use as a cooler?

Yes, as long as it will fit through an airport type scanner.

Can I bring a cooler onboard? One with wheels that I can sort of use as luggage, take all my stuff out once in the room and then use as a cooler?

The mini fridge in the cabins on Anthem are very cold, and empty.

We'll be on Anthem in October and at our port stop in Boston will there be any trouble bringing a few pastries back onboard from either Mike's or Bova's Bakery ;p

The problem is generally bringing food items off the ship which is not permitted. Bringing baked goods from Boston or Maine (or fudge and those amazing candied nuts you can get in Canada) is allowed. Saw bunches of people carrying bakery boxes etc.

The problem is generally bringing food items off the ship which is not permitted. Bringing baked goods from Boston or Maine (or fudge and those amazing candied nuts you can get in Canada) is allowed. Saw bunches of people carrying bakery boxes etc.

Yes...I certainly know the policy about taking food off and that's never been a concern. Many years ago I saw some returning guests to our RCI ship having to eat something before boarding at a port. I too many times have brought on fudge from Alaska...but wasn't too sure about Anthem...thought I read about some not being allowed to bring on food on this ship in the Canada/New England itinerary...glad that wasn't true.

Thanks for your reply.