Sip and Sail

welly world

We have now identified a cruise we will likely book if it is offered under the next Sip and Sail (and if it isn't sold out by then). It's quite a long cruise so the Sip and Sail would really be a great deal. The cruise isn't even available yet but I "think" it will be available tomorrow or the next day. Only time will tell if things align for us to get that cruise with that package.

Do S&S promotions usually apply to all cabin categories?

Yes and no, when booking through Princess it previously did apply to balcony and above, I believe. However, our travel agent at the time was able to get it on an inside cabin. We ended up upgrading to a suite anyhow. Loved having the sip & sail though! I only wish that they didn't require that both passengers in the cabin take it since my husband doesn't even drink alcohol.

Yes and no, when booking through Princess it previously did apply to balcony and above, I believe. However, our travel agent at the time was able to get it on an inside cabin. We ended up upgrading to a suite anyhow. Loved having the sip & sail though! I only wish that they didn't require that both passengers in the cabin take it since my husband doesn't even drink alcohol.

Princess definitely only allows it for Balcony or higher. Both passengers do not have to purchase the package. That was only in force for a very brief time when the package was first introduced. There is no problem purchasing the package for only one person in the stateroom. Of course if you book under a Sip and Sail the point is moot. Your husband would just have it included and could use it for coffee, fresh juice, soda, mocktalis, Red Bull, bottled water, etc. We booked two cruises under the package last time and were most definitely required to purchase at least a balcony cabin in order to get the package. I sincerely doubt they will change this policy.

We are booked for a 28 day and a 14 day with the Sip and Sail and, if it comes around and the cruise is offered under the promo, we will likely be booking a 49 day cruise. Frankly, the only way we an even consider that cruise is if it is covered by a Sip and Sail. The cruise is very pricey for our modest means and a 49 day bar bill would be brutal! :eek: