Purchasing drink package

if the reservations are linked you can yes, we have just done that, when you add the drinks package there is an option to select another passenger and you can even charge all costs to that person. If just the drinks package though just add the package on that persons Cruise Planner and pay with your card.

Reservations are not linked according to cruise planner. We had linked them through our TA, but they don't show up that way.

Sounds like a group booking. Those are linked, but do not show up as linked in the Cruise Planner or booking invoice.

Reservations are not linked according to cruise planner. We had linked them through our TA, but they don't show up that way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since you both have the same TA, why not let the TA do it for you?

I called her. She said I had to buy the drink packages through the cruise planner. I have their booking IDs but no access through cruise planner for them. I guess I'll just call RC

I called her. She said I had to buy the drink packages through the cruise planner. I have their booking IDs but no access through cruise planner for them. I guess I'll just call RC

Can you let me (us) know how that goes? We booked through a Travel Agent but our friends booked through RC directly and we've been having issues here and there linking our reservations. I don't need to call RC at the moment but I want to see if they're able to help you. TIA!

If you have their reservation number then you can go into your cruise planner and access them. They aren't "linked" but you can buy what you want for them.

We are sailing with the DS, DIL, and GD's and I have access to their booking and have bought them deluxe drink packages (NOT THE GD's) and the Trolls Hunt on Labadee.

If you go your reservations "Purchased and Held" and click on "Don't see your reservation" it will ask for the reservation number, date of sailing, etc. Once you provide the information it will then show up on your reservation page. It won't show up as linked, but you will have access to their's.

Won't let me access them since they have a different last name. I was able to add them to shows that were comp.

It's true that the different last name prevents you from adding the other bookings to your My Cruises account, but you can still access their Cruise Planner using the back door:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/getCountdownToCruise.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=3&snav=6