Early Flight out of MIA

I would not plan before 11:00.

You can make an earlier flight, as long as thing go smoothly; if you book an earlier flight be sure to have a back up plan.

Some will say earlier is fine. I tend to be conservative on these things

Are you wanting to know the earliest flight that is makeable after disembarking in Miami? We end there at 7am after our Eclipse Transatlantic and I just booked flights home on American this morning. We are on a 2pm nonstop flight to CLE, We were considering a cheaper itinerary with a connection in DCA that departed at 11am- that is the earliest departure I would suggest to you.

We routinely do a 10:45 am flight...if we're at POM, if you're sailing out of Ft. Laud..you need a later flight that 11am~....we do NOT do the "self carry" thing, but we do tell them we have an early flight, so we are in one of the 1st groups off. Have never had to rush.

How does luggage valet work? I believe you pay at guest relations and get all necessary tags... and you leave your luggage outside of your door the night before and the next time the luggage shows up is the final destination baggage claim belt? Is that correct?

Does Celebrity have luggage valet out of both Miami and Ft. Lauderdale?

We used luggage valet recently and were at MIA before 9:00 am. if you have an early flight that certainly is the way to leave POM.

We used luggage valet recently and were at MIA before 9:00 am. if you have an early flight that certainly is the way to leave POM.

What time was your flight out of MIA for them to do the luggage valet?

There is a time restriction for using Luggage Valet. Recently it was only for flights after 11:30 out of Miami.

Another word of caution against flights from MIA is that their security lines are often awful. Took me 30 minutes just to get through the PreCheck line the last time I was there, and the people in the regular line were moving even slower.

We had an 10:45 flight out of MIA. This was the first week of March 2017 shortly after they restarted luggage valet. I asked our butler if the service was available yet at POM. Later that day he returned with the forms. I listed the flight # and times and everything went perfect.

We routinely do a 10:45 am flight...if we're at POM, if you're sailing out of Ft. Laud..you need a later flight that 11am~....we do NOT do the "self carry" thing, but we do tell them we have an early flight, so we are in one of the 1st groups off. Have never had to rush.

This is what we have done. As long as you put down on the "sign- up- for- disembarkation" sheet, that you have an early time flight, you will be assigned in one of the first three groups. If when you get your assigned number, you are not in one of the earliest groups, you can go to the front desk and they will change your color coded time. If you are off the ship at 8, you have plenty of built in delay time. I wouldn't attempt earlier than 10:45 flights.

We booked a 12:15 pm flight. We now have plenty of time with no worries. Thank You to everyone for your info.we will use luggage valet.

Have a leisurely breakfast and request a later disembarkation. You can avoid the rush off the ship. Enjoy!