Sailing Allure on 5/28 in a suite...questions

We are sailing on the Allure on 5/28 in a Suite and we still have not heard from the concierge. Is this normal? I have called the 800 number numerous times trying to get the email or phone number with no luck. I'm really wanting to book a cabana on Labadee and am afraid they will be all sold out with the way they handle these types of things.

Also, question about the Suite Lounge. Do they serve drinks from 11 am to 11 pm? If so, is there a charge for these?

I have sailed several times on Celebrity in a Suite, but this is the first time on Royal Caribbean so all this is so different and difficult. No one seems to know anything.

Thanks for any and all help.

The Suite Lounge serves soda and selected wines and beers from 11am to 11pm. Addtionally, for 3.5 hours in the evening, they add basic mixed drinks.

If the concierge does contact you, it will likely be in the week before the cruise.

We are going Sunday and have not heard from the concierge but it does not matter as we do not need anything. But every other time we have cruised in a suite we got an email at least a week before we travelled.

The concierge on Allure will send out an introductory email about one week before your sailing. You can then contact them by email with your requests. I am not certain but I believe they do not actually begin booking things for you until the day of the cruise, but if you write to them in advance they will take care of it before you board the ship. We have never had a problem. If you want to confirm then I recommend stopping by the suite lounge as soon as you board the ship to speak with the concierge.

We are going Sunday and have not heard from the concierge but it does not matter as we do not need anything. But every other time we have cruised in a suite we got an email at least a week before we travelled.

We are sailing Sunday in suite as well, and never got the introductory email everyone talks about. We used the email address to contact the concierge (found in the "Current concierges" discussion thread here on Cruise critic) to ask about a Cabana. We did get a response after a few days, and it seems only Standard were available (which was fine with us).

Sent from my LGLS991 using Forums mobile app

We are on the same sailing and we have not heard from the concierge for the general email that usually gets sent yet. I did however email them about a week ago and was told that we are on the wait list for an over the water and beach but we are down for a standard at the moment.

Dexters email is: al_concierge01@rccl.com

He got back to me within 24 hours. :) (it usually takes longer when I email 2 weeks out)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the info. I will try to contact Dexter. One more question...drink package yes or no if you are in a suite with the suite lounge? We have always had the drink package included on Celebrity so I'm not sure what to do on Royal.

Depends what you like to drink. Beer and wine is included from 11 to 11 with basic mixed drinks included during evening hours (5-8:30 if I recall). We met some who mainly hung out in the SL and if you do there is little need for a package. If you bar hop a lot then you may want one. I didn't get one and never felt I needed one b/c I got enough to drink in the SL. If you have diamond status you will get a few drinks a night at most other bars too (from 5-8:30). The SL is an amazing space and we ate many meals there including most dinners. Awesome view and drinks included which was nice. We met several people who basically hung out there almost every night and had lots of fun there.

Thanks for all the info. I will try to contact Dexter. One more question...drink package yes or no if you are in a suite with the suite lounge? We have always had the drink package included on Celebrity so I'm not sure what to do on Royal.