Ex Air flight time changes

cruisejunkie

I'm surprised EZAir allowed you to book a flight from Vancouver to the USA at 11:30 in the first place as the Princess guidelines say earliest international flight is 12 Noon:

http://www.princess.com/learn/faq_answer/pre_cruise/travel.jsp

VANCOUVER

[...]

Disembarking Passengers

For voyages that arrive in Vancouver at 7:30 am, the earliest flight departure is 12:00 pm for international flights and 11:00 am for domestic flights.

For voyages that arrive Vancouver at 10:00 am, the earliest flight departure is 2:30 pm for international flights and 1:30 pm for domestic flights.

Your Princess transfer will almost certainly be cancelled if you do not change to a later flight. If you wish to try to make the 10:30 flight it would be essential to be in the first self-disembarkation group and jump into a waiting taxi. I strongly suggest calling either the EZAIr desk or the airline direct to see if a better flight is available--they should be willing to switch you again at no charge as it was their error.

There is no way anybody on CC can tell you if that is enough time. You have to factor in if the ship docks on time, Customs at the cruise terminal, getting a taxi, traffic, crowds at the airport, Customs at the airport, will all weigh in to whether you make your flight or not. I would call and have EZAir and change you to a later flight. Princess will probably not honor your transfers. I have been told the earliest transfer from port to airport is between 9 and 930 am. You might make it if you do Self Disembarkation but need to be first in line to get off the ship.

You are really taking a chance because if you don't make your flight it will be your fault, no compensation to you, and paying full cost to catch another flight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We disembarked in Vancouver this May. My sister had a 10:30 am flight, got off the ship around 8:15 am and made her flight. Her flight was to the U.S. West Coast. Do not know if she had Princess transfers or did private transfers. I questioned her about having such a short time period from ship to airport and she said she has done it before without any problem. I wasn't going to disagree with her since she is a TA.

However, I wouldn't feel comfortable doing this but other obviously do. I think it depends on how comfortable you feel with this time change and making the flight.

I'm surprised EZAir allowed you to book a flight from Vancouver to the USA at 11:30 in the first place as the Princess guidelines say earliest international flight is 12 Noon:

Checked just now when I pulled up a S/B Sar Princess sailing on May 27th and EZ air flights start at 11:30am from Vancouver.

I believe you will have to clear pre customs at the airport which may take awhile

You clear immigration as well. You are considered in the US before you leave the airport for your flight. That is the reason for the long amount of time before you board the plane. You do the US entry stuff in Vancouver, not your US destination. It actually saves you time when you land at home.