New Platinum benefits

mbruck

The wife and I just got Platinum status, and I just noticed they've added a few things. If I'm reading right, our upcoming cruise booking gave us a dining package for 3 nights on our 7 day cruise. So, with the new perk, we get 1 at Cagney's or Le Bistro, 1 at Moderno or La Cucina, and 3 more? Are the Moderno or La Cucina transferrable to other restaurants?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

The platinum benefit is one meal at either Cagneys or Le Bistro (with wine) plus one meal at either Moderno or La Cucina. That is per room, not per member.

I'm not sure where you are getting the extra three meal package from, other than the offer that everyone gets under free at sea. The platinum meals are in addition to any packages you have.

The platinum meals are not transferable to any other restaurants.

They are not transferable outside the ones they name. They are als limited in each restaurant. E.g la cucina was 1 appetiser, 1 entree, 1 desert. Cagneys was 1 appetiser, 1 entree to $20 and either 2 sides or 1 desert when we did epic.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The wife and I just got Platinum status, and I just noticed they've added a few things. If I'm reading right, our upcoming cruise booking gave us a dining package for 3 nights on our 7 day cruise. So, with the new perk, we get 1 at Cagney's or Le Bistro, 1 at Moderno or La Cucina, and 3 more? Are the Moderno or La Cucina transferrable to other restaurants?

You get two certificates. They are ONLY valid at the listed restaurants. The Cagney/Le Bistro dinner comes with a bottle of wine. Monderno/Cucina no wine. (Which is one less bottle of wine compared to the old Platinum perks.

a003bc6450d4e18402112c6401d03b1a.jpg

939e5cad0d5376fcb7b93e62e0e469a9.jpg

f5ef18e1df112e9b8e83b3412a0980a9.jpg

3fb6ce783da4bd36568b4e73feca4a15.jpg

The platinum benefit is one meal at either Cagneys or Le Bistro (with wine) plus one meal at either Moderno or La Cucina. That is per room, not per member.

I'm not sure where you are getting the extra three meal package from, other than the offer that everyone gets under free at sea. The platinum meals are in addition to any packages you have.

The platinum meals are not transferable to any other restaurants.

I think what the OP is saying is: they have the 3 meal promo already and are now going to get a dinner for each at certain restaurants. Yes, it is a dinner for each with 1 bottle of wine at one restaurant and dinner for each at another restaurant without the wine. In other words they get their 3 free dinners with the promo and 2 for being platinum amounting to 5 of the 7 nights being specialty dining.We just got this last month, it was very rewarding. As for transferring to other restaurants, they can ask when they arrive; all they have to do is talk to the concierge. Sometimes they will allow changes and other times not. It probably will have to do with what you have in mind. If you want to eat at Cagney's every night or Teppenaki's probably not. Although the certificates are not transferrable as every is saying, you can always ask. We have done this in the past but now with the 3 meal perk, it really isn't necessary. We get to eat in all the specialty dining rooms we want and enjoy a couple meals in the MDR. ;)

They are not transferable outside the ones they name. They are als limited in each restaurant. E.g la cucina was 1 appetiser, 1 entree, 1 desert. Cagneys was 1 appetiser, 1 entree to $20 and either 2 sides or 1 desert when we did epic.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We ordered soup, app, pasta, entree, and dessert. Bill? Zero.

Not quite as you put it Keith - the Platinum meal benefit is two times a "meal for two people", per room which means that when we are three Platinums next month we will have to pay for our (Platinum) Daughter because she will be with us in our room and will not get the meal benefits.

Not quite as you put it Keith - the Platinum meal benefit is two times a "meal for two people", per room which means that when we are three Platinums next month we will have to pay for our (Platinum) Daughter because she will be with us in our room and will not get the meal benefits.

Yes, I should have said one meal for two in each of the restaurant options. It is, as you say, that number however many people are in the room.

I will be traveling with my two granddaughters and 16 and 10. I understand I will have to pay for the 10 year old, do they have a kids menu in the specialty restaurants?

The standard kids menu is available in the speciality restaurants.

I will be traveling with my two granddaughters and 16 and 10. I understand I will have to pay for the 10 year old, do they have a kids menu in the specialty restaurants?

only the standard kids menu that is available in the regular dining rooms.