Just for fun, what is the single worst thing you have seen a carnival cruiser doing?

Ha, my parents were glad to know my education contributed to earning me a plastic ship on a stick. Trust me my answers to Harry Potter trivia are much more entertaining. Not any where near correct, just more entertaining.

I just found out i may be wrong . I just looked it up and everything i see says lucy in the sky with diamonds. ha ha. Albums are in the attic and i can not get to them. Although i have this album. lol:o

On mine they were definitely wrong. I want to say it had to do with NFL helmets with helmets on them and they had dolphins as an answer. The dolphin helmet used to have a dolphin wearing a helmet but they changed it about 5 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, what is on their sheet is all they care about. The correct answer doesn't really matter. There was another question at sports trivia that was just out of date, but I can't remember what it was. They should really stay away from things that can change.

Not the worst but have several odd moments

-every night a man snoring loudly in the library on our Hawaii cruise.

-a family rolling their youngest off the Paradise in a pleather managerial chair. They found it on the curb in Avalon, dragged it onboard the tender (about the size of Disneyland's Jungle Ride boats), and then somehow store it onboard.

Beatles Music

That must have been me. lol.

No fight though. The answer is Lucy in the Sky with diamond. correct

Not Diamonds incorrect

Maybe they continued to do this trivia on other ships with the same mistake LOL:)

Every image and online version of the album has Diamonds. Not sure why you think it's Diamond.

Beatles Music

That must have been me. lol.

No fight though. The answer is Lucy in the Sky with diamond. correct

Not Diamonds incorrect

Maybe they continued to do this trivia on other ships with the same mistake LOL:)

Picture yourself in a boat on a river

With tangerine trees and marmalade skies

Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Cellophane flowers of yellow and green

Towering over your head

Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes

And she's gone

Lucy in the sky with diamonds

Ah

When was the s dropped?

I've seen a man with women's clothing and make up.

I've BEEN a man wearing women's clothing and make-up......................;p

On a related note, NEVER volunteer to be the team captain for any onboard adult scavenger hunt games..........lol

On our 2015 Carnival Conquest cruise a couple was having full on sex in the hot tub, right in front of everyone during the Dive in Movie. A Disney movie was playing and kids were everywhere. I was shocked, could not believe they were doing this with kids right there (including my own) so I politely asked them to take it to their room, the girl got all rude and after that she kept looking my way to make sure I was seeing what she was doing. Things like shaking her boobs, pulling down her top and bikini bottom etc. My brother in law finally flipped and went and told the guy to take his skank to the room, security had to come and break them up and the pool had to be closed, drained and cleaned. Everyone around us was cheering and clapping, lol.

And then in 2016 on Royal's Brilliance of the Sea we saw a couple sitting on the edge of the pool and he had his hand in her bikini bottom and they were making out. I think the were oblivious that there was about 100 people watching them. But the worse thing I've ever seen was on this same cruise, me and my friends were having drinks by the bar that is above the lido area and a group of people were having a good time off to the side of the ship. One of the guys went to go down the stais that lead to the lido and lost his footing, he tumbled all the way down and hit the lido so hard he was knocked out cold. My friend ran to help, I ran to the bar to tell them to call for help and his friends were so drunk they just kept asking if he was ok and telling him to get up. Poor guy later ended up having to be air lifted off he was in such bad shape.

On our 2015 Carnival Conquest cruise a couple was having full on sex in the hot tub, right in front of everyone during the Dive in Movie. A Disney movie was playing and kids were everywhere. I was shocked, could not believe they were doing this with kids right there (including my own) so I politely asked them to take it to their room, the girl got all rude and after that she kept looking my way to make sure I was seeing what she was doing. Things like shaking her boobs, pulling down her top and bikini bottom etc. My brother in law finally flipped and went and told the guy to take his skank to the room, security had to come and break them up and the pool had to be closed, drained and cleaned. Everyone around us was cheering and clapping, lol.

And then in 2016 on Royal's Brilliance of the Sea we saw a couple sitting on the edge of the pool and he had his hand in her bikini bottom and they were making out. I think the were oblivious that there was about 100 people watching them.

Ok, comparatively - I appreciate the couples that took it to the semi-privacy of the clamshells vs. out in the open. wow.

Towering over your head

And she's gone

Ah

When was the s dropped?

when i turned 61

Towering over your head

And she's gone

Ah

When was the s dropped?

Um, yup

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Overloading a plate with bacon and leaving it uneaten.

That could have been me. We took our elderly parents on a cruise (All four of them, 2 in a wheelchair and one with a walker.) I found my dad (with dementia and a bad heart) in the cafeteria with a plate heaping with artery clogging bacon. I took his plate, put it down and took my parents to the dining room for breakfast.

That could have been me. We took our elderly parents on a cruise (All four of them, 2 in a wheelchair and one with a walker.) I found my dad (with dementia and a bad heart) in the cafeteria with a plate heaping with artery clogging bacon. I took his plate, put it down and took my parents to the dining room for breakfast.

Is the bacon they serve in the dining room non-artery clogging?

Is the bacon they serve in the dining room non-artery clogging?

I think the point is that in the dining room, stuff is portion controlled and there's a better chance of being able to order non-artery clogging stuff (like turkey bacon and egg white omelets).

I think the point is that in the dining room, stuff is portion controlled and there's a better chance of being able to order non-artery clogging stuff (like turkey bacon and egg white omelets).

So I guess the answer would be yes.

Seen a woman press her butt cheeks against the clear elevator in the main atrium while going up. She lifted her skirt just enough to do this...Funny as heck

Why is it that pressed ham always looks better from a woman than from a man? Must be the fact that there's less hair

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app