How many of you are taking advantage of $1.00 deposits today?

CineGraphic

Eastern Caribbean Voyager (10 days) - Caribbean Princess - May 2018

I booked this morning for May 2018 under the Red, White and Blue sale for a $1.00 deposit. Unfortunately, I realized too late that there is a $100 cancellation fee (per person) after booking if you book and put down a $1.00 deposit under the Red, White and Blue sale...so although it's only $1.00 deposit, it is $100/pp if you cancel after booking....I totally missed this one...It is a bit tricky on the part of Princess, but the booking is on me....it got by me in my enthusiasm to book earlier than I usually would for only $1.00...

Advantage Princess....

I believe the OP of this thread is actually asking about those booking the 1 day only sale on 5/22 with $1 deposit2. We snagged a 2019 Alaska for a total of $2 which is totally refundable.

If you booked under the Red, White & Blue sale going on, it is actually $100 deposit and states quite clearly that the deposit is NOT refundable. Sorry you read it wrong, hopefully you can make the cruise and not have to cancel.

I believe the OP of this thread is actually asking about those booking the 1 day only sale on 5/22 with $1 deposit2. We snagged a 2019 Alaska for a total of $2 which is totally refundable.

If you booked under the Red, White & Blue sale going on, it is actually $100 deposit and states quite clearly that the deposit is NOT refundable. Sorry you read it wrong, hopefully you can make the cruise and not have to cancel.

I did book the cruise under the Red, White and Blue sale for a $1.00 deposit on May 22nd. There was an IT 'glitch' which several others experienced showing a $100 cancellation fee. I called Princess and the issue was resolved. I am happily booked with the $1.00 deposit and am looking forward to the cruise.

10 day Caribbean march 2018 and a family July 2018. Definitely doing Alaska, been waiting for the price to drop but booked to get specific cabins (3 covered MS), will keep an eye for other promotions and price drops. Hoping things work out for Caribbean trip, but if not only out $2. I asked and was told we can apply FCC as long as we do it before final payment (we have several on standby).

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app