Will Cabin 9208 be noise?

Hello

We have 9133 on the Epic which is mid ship forward near the Elevators and in our case it was great, in fact it was so great that we had it last year and we requested it again this year on the same ship...It was quiet and the fact that it was near the elevator made it worthwhile. I would think on the smaller ship the Sun would be even better but i guess is a matter of choice.

Hello

We have 9133 on the Epic which is mid ship forward near the Elevators and in our case it was great, in fact it was so great that we had it last year and we requested it again this year on the same ship...It was quiet and the fact that it was near the elevator made it worthwhile. I would think on the smaller ship the Sun would be even better but i guess is a matter of choice.

Totally not the same as the Sun. There is no opening from the atrium to the top of the ship.

We are booked on the Norwegian sun in room 9028, which is near the atrium opening and atrium elevators. I'm worried about noise drifting up the atrium hole from the bars. What do you think?[/quote

Ahhh

Which cabin??

Your headline sez 9208 and your question is about 9028 :confused:

9028 looks iffy

NCL SUN cabin 9208 not in the area of concern !

As for cabin 9028 - this cabin is shielded by ICs across the passageway and the elevators are in a separate

foyer vestibule - the closest elevators should pose no noise factor.

While the elevator atrium is open space unless there is loud entertainment in the middle of the atrium bouncing

off the walls upward to the ceiling it should have limited impact only for a short period of time - welcoming embarkation music.

As I recall from previous cruise on the SUN the atrium does not provide much in the area for LOUD multi-piece entertainment.

More likely to be a grand piano with soft relaxing restful music as time goes by - Cruise along with me on the way to heaven etc.

My opinion is unless you have your ear to the passageway door or you have the door propped open you are not going to be bothered.

Normally when you open your cabin door you are in a corridor with closets bath and

other buffering components before getting to the bed main cabin area then the balcony

A definite plus is the central location near the elevators to move about the ship easily.