Refreshment Package - Limit on Water?

my Hubby gets the refreshment package as he likes the Pellegrino Sparkling Water. They said that it is limited to 2 bottles per day but he always was able to get more. One note it took him a day a figure out where he could get it. At the bars on Promenade deck. When we ate dinner in main dining room, they could get it but had to go to a bar to get it. They did have it readily available in Chops and I honestly don't remember the suite lounge. Really wasn't available at Coastal Kitchen for Breakfast. Because the bar up there wasn't opened yet.  

On 5/28/2019 at 3:07 PM, reallyitsmema said:

San Pellegrino

But the first place that Hubby went in on the Oasis it was a different brand so then he started specifying San Pellegrino

On 5/29/2019 at 10:35 AM, cb at sea said:

You can get ice water ANYWHERE, without a package at all.  Any bar or eating venue will give you ice water upon request....and you can get your own in the WJ.

On the Oasis there are water/ice only machines in the Solarium Café and the Central Park place that does salads and sandwiches. I am so sorry that I am not remembering the names correctly.

6 minutes ago, Tracey said:

my Hubby gets the refreshment package as he likes the Pellegrino Sparkling Water. They said that it is limited to 2 bottles per day but he always was able to get more. One note it took him a day a figure out where he could get it. At the bars on Promenade deck. When we ate dinner in main dining room, they could get it but had to go to a bar to get it. They did have it readily available in Chops and I honestly don't remember the suite lounge. Really wasn't available at Coastal Kitchen for Breakfast. Because the bar up there wasn't opened yet.  

What ship was there a limit of two bottles per day?  I have never encountered that on any of our sailings.  Never asked for it at breakfast in Coastal Kitchen as I don't typically have water at breakfast.  In MDR, I always have at least two small bottles per meal, sometimes three.  In specialties, they tend to just pour from a large bottle.

51 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

What ship was there a limit of two bottles per day?  I have never encountered that on any of our sailings.  Never asked for it at breakfast in Coastal Kitchen as I don't typically have water at breakfast.  In MDR, I always have at least two small bottles per meal, sometimes three.  In specialties, they tend to just pour from a large bottle.

It was Oasis but they said that and never enforced it. Same for MDR, 2 bottles and specialty poured from big bottle.

On 5/28/2017 at 4:59 PM, gt_mustang_gal said:

Thanks so much for the replies everyone!!! I am purchasing the Refreshment Package.

For $18/day...that's a good price.  When is your sailing?

Edited by Mr. Candyman