Booking hotel at port...

TyBaby

So...I have a cruise booked on the Magic for next April. How early do you book your hotel at the port and can ya'll suggest a clean place to lay my head the night before setting sail. :D

So...I have a cruise booked on the Magic for next April. How early do you book your hotel at the port and can ya'll suggest a clean place to lay my head the night before setting sail. :D

What port?

:confused:

We always stay at the Marriott Courtyard in Cocoa Beach, very clean and modern, Marriott quality. We book as soon as we book our cruise each December. I booked our current december cruise this past January and booked the Marriott right after I completed the reservation for the cruise. Most of the time we have points for the room as it is only for the one night.

As long as you do not prepay, you should be able to cancel most reservations made directly with the hotel company (e.g., Marriott, Hilton) for at least a few days in advance of your arrivals. Scan these boards, trip advisor, or other review sites to see what other people are saying about your potential choices, and then make a reservation. Then check back periodically for better pricing.

We will be staying at the Doubletree in Coco beach before our August cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

For the past 10 years that we've been cruising out of there, we've stayed at the Radisson. It's been nice, good pool if you want that, and close to the port. Plus they have a shuttle, although many do now. Oh, and we usually book a few months ahead of time. We get a military rate, so it really doesn't change any.

Oh, and this will probably get moved to the FL departures board, you'll get more responses there anyway. ;)

We now prefer to stay in Orlando - 1000's of hotels in every price range - and then drive our rental car to PC the morning of the cruise. Drop the car off and shuttle to the port - easy! :)

We have stayed at the Residence Inn. They have two bedroom suites in case you need more room. Complementary breakfast included and you can leave your car there instead of parking at the port. Can't remember for sure but I think it was $6/day which was cheaper than parking at the port.

We always stay at the Marriott Courtyard in Cocoa Beach, very clean and modern, Marriott quality. We book as soon as we book our cruise each December. I booked our current december cruise this past January and booked the Marriott right after I completed the reservation for the cruise. Most of the time we have points for the room as it is only for the one night.

We recently stayed at the adjacent Hampton Inn (to Courtyard). Both are same owner and they share things (like the pool). Easy access to the beach, good breakfast and very nice staff. Nice oceanview room as well.

About 15 minutes to the pier.