Royal Caribbean Inserts Fun Into Cruise Muster Drill With Operation: Little Bear

They're making a very serious subject into an almost cartoon. You could have gotten a famous spokeperson to get everyone's attention. I definitely don't approve. Plus if you are of Eastern European heritage you might get offended.

Considering the number of people who talk throughout the presentation, doing something a little different may actually grab their attention. That being said, after watching this I hope the actual Muster Drill movie is better than the trailer.

Standing around at drill and watching this would not capture my attention.

Air New Zealand has made a big name by using more light hearted safety briefing videos. Some I have seen are very entertaining and attention catching.

However, one trip to LAX from Melbourne Rtn, I had Richard Simmons 4 times. Oh my!

We had this on our recent Oasis cruise and thought it was awful! Trivialised a very serious thing.

I actually agree with this. I got almost nothing out of the video. It was very muffled and hard to understand onboard and while it was catchy, it was completely informative. You get caught up in the action and don't catch any of the instruction. They need to reconsider this.

Saw it on our AL cruise last week. It was terrible. Way too long and really just glossed over important safety information.

That was my biggest worry. My last muster drill on Oasis had a stupid 2-3 minute cartoon about washing your hands.

That was my biggest worry. My last muster drill on Oasis had a stupid 2-3 minute cartoon about washing your hands.

If I remember correctly, we waited until the muster alarm went off to actually go down to the muster station last week and Oasis and were still down there 25-35 minutes.

We thought the video was very corny and too long. Muster is important, this video makes it seem like a joke.

Thought it was interesting that there specific questions about the video on our post cruise surveys.

It won't be around for much longer then. :D

It won't be around for much longer then. :D

I sure hope so. I actually laughed when I saw the questions on the survey. I thought, you really don't want me answering this and thusly ripped into the safety video.

Absolutely missed the mark here.. horrible video! Not sure what the idea or intention behind it was but clearly does not deliver the intended message or anything near it.

Agree, What are they smoking in Miami?

I'm not liking this at all. Some things need to be treated seriously, not as a joke. I'm sure that they have managed to insert the safety info into the video, but how many people are going to pay attention enough to extract that info?