Ryder Cup

Food galore

That's a pity. They are good fun and all you need are putters a hole and a straight corridor.

I seem to recall some golfers holding a putting competition in the Living Room on one cruise.

This was before that area became more of a hub of activity following the refurbishment.

This will be our 1st cruise with Amazara Journey Does anyone know if you have putting competitions on board. We have had great fun on Silverseas Princess and PO.

They have had them on transatlantic crossings with plenty of sea days.

Not sure about shorter cruises

On the Journey this April and May they had 2 putting setups in the Living Room each day, but there was no tournament. Suggest you talk to the Activity Manager when you board about organizing a tournament. The team trivia event is held in the Cabaret at 12:15 PM on sea days.

I find sea days to be full of lots of activities. Usually there will be presentations by multiple enrichment speakers, The chef might be doing a cooking demo. One of the ship's senior officers will be doing a Q&A session. There will be an art class on many voyages. On longer cruises there will be chorale practice. They will will perform before the last production show. There's the inevitable Bingo game. There's the ability to take ship tours. They'll be wine tastings seminars, ... etc., etc., etc.

I find sea days to be full of lots of activities. Usually there will be presentations by multiple enrichment speakers, The chef might be doing a cooking demo. One of the ship's senior officers will be doing a Q&A session. There will be an art class on many voyages. On longer cruises there will be chorale practice. They will will perform before the last production show. There's the inevitable Bingo game. There's the ability to take ship tours. They'll be wine tastings seminars, ... etc., etc., etc.

I agree. Usually an enrichment lecture or two as well. And a jazz brunch. Or a dim sum brunch. Or a movie. Or maybe the captain (if it's Carl) will host a darts tournament.

Not clear to me how someone "can't see much entertainment on sea days" long before boarding.